Jun 12, 2005, 10:27 AM
    How about soaps that actually worK??
    How about soaps that actually worK??
    Atlas Posts: 25, Reputation: 0
    -

Jun 14, 2005, 11:22 AM
    Works for what??
    Quote Originally Posted by askapina
    how about soaps that actually worK?!?!?!
    :rolleyes:
    ladyandjan Posts: 191, Reputation: 4

Jun 18, 2005, 11:00 PM
    What do you want the soap to do?
    What and how do you want the soap to work and on where? That is a pretty broad question you posed without any additional information.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need help with some ap work [ 5 Answers ]

I'm completely stressed out with all the work that needs to be done over the summer I thought I was moving but I'm not so I have 2 weeks to do a ton of worksome questions I can't get and imhoping someone can help me What efforts were made to strengthen english control over the colonies of the...

Will this work? [ 7 Answers ]

Hey everyone :D I've been looking for an easy,cheap and non-deadly(hehe) way to get my Skin a bit lighter since I have been experiancing some weird greyish Shift of my skintone (I Don't want to bleach my skin!). This is what I'm going to try; Taking a lot of Vitamin C, Drinking a lot of...

Some of my work [ 2 Answers ]

Some pointers on my stuff? http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a30/Der_Konig/Beaauty.jpg I made it on adobe photoshop 7,I don't have much other stuff to display due to a recent computer death *tear* =(

Will it all work out [ 2 Answers ]

I am 31 and just found out I am 8 weeks pregnant. I have $19,000 in debt I don't know how I will pay back and have just broken up with my boyfriend. He knows nothing of the baby or the debt. If I tell him I am pregnant then I have to tell about the debt. I am so scared I don't know what to...

Soaps! [ 23 Answers ]

Hey people, I want to spark this thread regarding whitening soaps and experience you have had with them. I currently put in an order for Likha'a whitening soap. It's like a 30 day wait to get them to California. I got them off eBay, 3 bars for 15 and I think that includes shipping. I don't...

View more questions Search