Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    masabengg Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 11, 2010, 01:01 AM
    Sample of company profile
    How can I write my company profile as my company deals with internet service by relainace in which we do installation of wimax antenna at customer place n look after it maintenace we are in this service for 1 1/2 half years
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jan 11, 2010, 01:19 AM
    Hi, masabengg!

Are you wanting this profile for an introduction letter of some kind, advertising or some other purpose, please!

I'm assuming that you've already developed a business plan, since you've been in business for awhile.

Thanks!
    masabengg Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 11, 2010, 01:27 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Clough View Post
    Hi, masabengg!

Are you wanting this profile for an introduction letter of some kind, advertising or some other purpose, please!

I'm assuming that you've already developed a business plan, since you've been in business for awhile.

Thanks!
    I want to write my company profile help me how can I wirte my company profile as I want to submit it to other company for taking vendorship form them, they have asked me to submit them my company profile tell me the procedure or send me the sample's for the same on my id >E-mail Removed<
    Uber Member

Jan 11, 2010, 01:39 AM
    Hi again, masabengg!

What you're asking about here then, is an introduction letter. It could also be called a company profile.

I'm sure that you know more about your company than anyone else here. My suggestion would be for you to consider posting a draft of such a letter here, without putting any contact information in it, so that we can advise you as to how you might make improvements to it. If you do that, you'll get the best help here.

Via clicking on the following links, you'll find samples of ways that you might draft such a letter that you might then tailor to meet your needs.

Sample Business Letters and Forms

Free Sample Sales Letter: Example of How to Write a Persuasive Business Marketing Letter

Introducing a sample introduction letter template tool to assist leaders.

Letter Samples - Free Letter Templates - Personal and Business Letter

Sample Business Letters and Forms

Idea Cafe Small Business Archive: "Company introduction letter"

Business introduction letter... Here's a sample business introduction letter.

Mid-career Job Offer Letter Sample: Introduction and Sample Mid-career Job Offer

Introduction Letters

Sample business letters by Quazell

All you have to do is to start it, masabengg. I and others, will hopefully come along to help you with it. But, it's important that you're the one to start it here.

Thanks!
    nanisolutions Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 1, 2010, 12:40 AM
    Hi,I want to create my company profile. I am giving about company information.mainly we are handling data entry works like data entry,form filling and data converstion. I have a team of 10 members.So by using these terms I have to prepare my company profile.so that I can go for different companies and I can my company strength,so that they will give the projects to us.
    Please send profile to [email protected]
    Uber Member

Feb 1, 2010, 12:45 AM
    Hi, nanisolutions!

This is the thread of someone else. This place doesn't work the same way that a chat room does. If you have a new question, please start a new thread with your question.

Plus, it's against site policy to answer questions off a thread.

Thanks!
    akshayajambu Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 27, 2010, 11:13 PM
    My company is job work concern. I mean our work is welding & pipeline work. How is create our concern profile
    Uber Member

Oct 28, 2010, 01:21 AM
    Hi, akshayajambu!

Please read post #6.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to write a company profile sample [ 11 Answers ]

Hi! My name is Peter of 082 427 8515 I have just started my small Transport business and some of my clients want to see my company profile. I have never write any before,can somebody please help me on how can I write one.

Company profile sample format [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I would like to seek advice on how to make our company profile more credible and attractive to prospective clients. We are in the business of providing human resource to big companies such as janitorial, messengerial and even labor force such as porters, drivers and others. In the Philippines...

Sample letter of Introduction of company to company [ 7 Answers ]

Dear Team Kindly send me Sample letter of Introducing a company to other company.

Sample of copmany profile [ 1 Answers ]

I want to make a company profile for a fabrication 7 structural work.

Company Profile for a Startup Company [ 9 Answers ]

Hi! I would like to have your tips in writing a Company Profile for a start up company. Would really appreciate if I get any formats.

View more questions Search