Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bobbest Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 31, 2008, 06:30 AM
    Grants for ex-cons
    Are there any grants for ex-cons to get started in business or to pay living expensices
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Oct 31, 2008, 06:39 AM
    Hello bobbest:

Nope.

excon
    smithyweston Posts: 1, Reputation: 0

Dec 22, 2011, 04:19 AM
    Why the hell should the tax payer help ex-cons
    You should get back behind bars
    danc52710 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 5, 2012, 08:06 AM
    People like you are the reason recently released prisoners can't get out and find a job to support themselves because there are people like yourself that think they need to be in prison and not try to better theirself . Why do people insist that felons are bad people . Some just want to better theirself and support their family . I think there should be something to help recently released prisoners due to the fact when they come out they they have to deal with a lot of rejection from people like smithyweston and I would imagine having a institute life for so long has got to add a lot of depression!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is there any free small business grants or grants for felons [ 3 Answers ]

I'm an ex-felon trying to get on with my life and become a possitive person for myself and my children and for the comity that I live in is there any kind of grants I can get to open up a business I would only need about 10,000 to have everything up and going

Ex-Cons get a job? [ 2 Answers ]

I have a record, and have been out of prison for almost a year. How and what kind of job can I get?

Scolarships for cons [ 2 Answers ]

Scholarships a`went to a federal prison on a midemeaner d u I where can I get a scolarship

Pros & Cons. [ 7 Answers ]

Can someone Please help me with this question: I am considering the nursing field. Please remember that I am asking as an outsider looking in: ADVANTAGES 1) I think this field will continue to grow so job demand should be good. 2) Flexible schedule (I think) 3) Opportunities for travel (I...

What are the cons? [ 2 Answers ]

I have looked up crate training and I think it looks perfect .I'll be getting my puppy soon and I know all the good things about crate training but I need to know if there is anything I shold be wary about? ...

View more questions Search