Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    graciejoy Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 28, 2012, 02:26 PM
    How do I engage blades on craftsman 6 speed riding mowew
    I have a 6 speed craftsman riding lawn mower. How do I engage the blades?
    graciejoy Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 28, 2012, 02:27 PM
    Where is the lever on the mower to engage the blades/
    jsfocke Posts: 310, Reputation: 37

Mar 28, 2012, 09:35 PM
    Most of the Craftsman have a deck engaging lever just to the right of the steering wheel.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Blades will not engage on Craftsman ZT7000 [ 2 Answers ]

I was trying to get my mower running for the first time this year. I had to replace the battery first. While connecting the positive lead on the battery I accidentally touched the negative lead with the wrench and caused a small fireworks show. I didn't think much about it until I tried to start...

Craftsman mower blades won't engage [ 1 Answers ]

Have a 42", 21 hp Craftsman Bob Villa mower and when you pull the PTO switch out it kills the engine. If you slowly pull it out the blades will engage as long as it stays in same position, you can't pull it all the way out or it will kill the engine. Have replaced the PTO switch, same results. ...

Craftsman 50" Rider Stalls When Blades Engage [ 1 Answers ]

Mower has a 20 hp Kohler motor, is 13 years old, and very well maintained. New deck assembly this year. Teenage son runs mower out of gas. He puts gas in but it won't start. I assumed it may have sucked up some trash when it ran out of gas. I got it running again by changing the fuel filter,...

Craftsman Riding Mower dies when I engage blades [ 2 Answers ]

I just bought a Craftsman 24HP riding mower 2 months ago. Just today when I was mowing the lawn it died in the middle of cutting. After I disengaged the cutting blades, I was able to re-start it. But every time I rotate the engagement lever the engine dies. The belt/pulleys seem to be working...

MTD blades will not engage on riding mower [ 6 Answers ]

I have a Lowe's MTD mower. The blades will not engage.

View more questions Search