Ask
    tweetyj7 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 28, 2008, 11:52 PM
    Obtaining a license
    Do you have to have a drivers license to start a cleaning business
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

May 29, 2008, 01:03 AM
    Are you asking about this concerning the cleaning of homes and/or businesses?

If so, then no. You don't need a driver's license to start a cleaning business. I have a number of small businesses that I run where I am in people's homes a lot. I also do a lot of advertising on the Internet and am in the Yellow Pages of the phone book. Also, I file and pay my taxes accordingly for the income that I make from my private businesses. Doing all of those things doesn't require me to have a driver's license.

However, if you need/want to be carrying around cleaning equipment and supplies, you might need a vehicle that would be large enough to carry those sort of things around. So, having a driver's license and the right kind of vehicle would be a good idea if you didn't want to be relying on others transporting you to the places where you would be cleaning.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Obtaining tax houses [ 2 Answers ]

We are interested in purchesing a tax house in Josephiine,Oregon

Obtaining a passport [ 9 Answers ]

How do you go about getting a passport, and what kind of ID will you need in getting one? You know; 1.Where do you go to get one 2.ID needed 3.Cost 4. Is there an expiration date like your drivers license?

Obtaining an anullment [ 2 Answers ]

I been married for five months, three weeks and four days and would like to get an anullment due to spousel abuse?

Obtaining a Second mortgage [ 2 Answers ]

I would like to know the risk of second mortages. My husband and I have a 159,000 loan and right now our credit is over our head. My score was 678 but now it is 607 because all my credit cards are max out. We were thinking about taking out a second mortgage but we really don't know the pros and...

UK drivers license to US license (but with conviction) [ 2 Answers ]

I'm in the UK and I recently crashed my dad's car (without a license nor insurance). I am going to get my full license soon, but the motoring department in the UK have said that I WILL have a conviction on it (obvisouly, for crashing, driving without license/insurance, seatbelts, etc). I am...

View more questions Search