Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    scorpio07 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 23, 2007, 01:27 PM
    Pool water color
    Why does the pool water turn cloudy and how do you turn it back blue. Does the water suppose to be warm
    XenoSapien Posts: 627, Reputation: 42

Jul 23, 2007, 02:47 PM
    Have you back-washed the filter? Has it been a long time since you've replaced the sand in it?

XenoSapien
    XenoSapien Posts: 627, Reputation: 42

Jul 24, 2007, 08:28 AM
    I talked to someone who knows pools better than I do. If your chlorine/ph levels are good and it is still cloudy, back-wash the filter; perhaps even twice a day if you can for the next several days. If it's still cloudy, then you may look into replacing the sand or the cleaning solvent in your pool, depending upon what type you have. Let me know if this works.

XenoSapien

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

New pool Different water level [ 1 Answers ]

I purchased an above ground 28 ft pool and had it installed last year. This year the water level on one side is 6-7 inches shallower than the other. If you were standing near the intake for the filter and the water was up to your chest the level directly across would be around the belly...

New pool water [ 2 Answers ]

I just had pool filled with well water by water company and would like to know what I should do to chem my pool

Pool, spitters or over pool jets of water [ 1 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me where to find the spitters that send streams of water over the pool. Thanks, Judy

Water behind the pool liner [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, My pool company just opened my pool this week. There is a section of the liner that has water behind it. I was told that since there has been a lot of rain this year I need to add more dirt and mulch in some areas so that water can't get into the liner. They said that the water behind the...

Green pool water [ 1 Answers ]

I bought an 18 x 48 easy set pool about 3 weeks ago. Our well water has iron in it and when I added the chlorine it turned a very ugly brown and then murky green color! I have been to the pool supply, had my water tested, shocked, added metal out, vacuumed every day, and change my filter twice a...

View more questions Search