Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    desmon1 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Oct 6, 2005, 07:42 PM
    MLM against Traditional Trading
    :rolleyes: What are the different between Multi Level Marketing and Traditional marketing, What are the impact of MLM toward the Traditional trading.
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Oct 10, 2005, 04:10 AM
    Just my opinion:

Because MLM is designed to pay commissions on many levels, then the only things that work with it are ones that have a very high markup.

... so in other words, as far as sales go, items sold with MLM are the toughest sells.

Remember the old Amway? The company got rich while thousands of sales people beat on doors to no avail. Sure, a choice very very few got rich... or even made a living off it, but very few.

Think of it this way: Can you name one item that is well known around the country or the world that is sold by MLM?

Yes, you can see that I'm a bit biased. My "rule of thumb" is that if I find something I want that is brought to my attention by a MLM'er, then I'll shop around and probably be able to find it for a fraction of what the MLM'er was trying to sell it to me for.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

30 fixed IO vs traditional 30 yr [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to figure out the type of mortagage that is best for me and my wife and saw a 30 yr fixed with an interest only option and am curious to know how they difference and if I am going to be paying more for one as opposed the other. Thanks

Wrongful and fraudulent trading and banks [ 1 Answers ]

Hi How these concepts: wrongful and fraudulent trading act in favor of the bank when dealing with a company? Could you please support your answer with british case law? Many thanks!! :cool: Patrick

Commodity trading [ 1 Answers ]

Dear expert, I am from india. I am planning to start a brokerage firm dealing in US commodities exchanges.. NYBOT,CBOT etc.. For which I need links of dealers or members of such exchanges... from which source I can get these details? ??

View more questions Search