Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    David Perez Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 3, 2015, 11:08 AM
    Is there a chance of early discharge?
    I got arrested back in 2009 for arm robbery. They adjudicated me for 10 years. I did 4, and been out 2. I have completed all my AA an substance abuse groups. I have also paid my fees, and report on time. I've been employed since I got out. I want to know is there a chance of early discharge?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Mar 3, 2015, 12:31 PM
    "I have also paid my fees and report on time". It sounds like you are on probation. Why not ask your PO.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Do I have a good chance of early release from probation? [ 1 Answers ]

So here's my story: When I was 17 I sold an oz of pot to a confidential informant on two occasions. I was charged shortly after my 18th birthday, and received two years probation, three months in huber (jail work release), and a felony. I opted into probation so I could get the felony expunged,...

I panicked early thinking it was my last chance I told her How I felt. Can I save this [ 3 Answers ]

Early in this relationship I made a couple mistakes which made her put a wall up! It seemed to me that if I didn't tell her how I felt now I would lose my chance so I did in an uncomfortable manner. I think I scared her away and I can't seem to stop pushing her further away. Can I save this?

Chance of getting off parole early [ 10 Answers ]

An acquaintance of mine pled guilty to criminal possession of a stolen firearm, and criminal possession of narcotics. He qualified for "shock camp" and served 9 months there. The remainder of his sentence was 5 years parole. Now it goes without saying that this person obviously made some idiotic...

Early discharge [ 8 Answers ]

I live in st. louis, MO and am tryingtoget off probation early,but the judge keeps denying me. Should I get an attorneyorwhat should I do? Anybody know a good attorney that will notcharge me an arm and a leg?

View more questions Search