Ask
    pankaj patil Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 3, 2008, 11:27 AM
    Dissertation topic
    Please help me with selecting good research topic iin HR field
    Betorog Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 6, 2008, 09:21 AM
    Hi

HR is such a big field that I can understand the difficulty you are having in selecting a topic for research.
    While I can't help you specifically, I can point you to a website that has HR research essays and dissertations on there. You can scan through these and see if you get any inspiration.
    Human Resource Management|Papers4you.com|Over 50,000 University Courseworks, Dissertations, Research Papers, Essays, Assignments, Academic Reports and Analysis

Also - you could check this out too, which should give you some guidance on actually writing your research paper.
    Free Stuff - Papers4you.com - Over 20,000 dissertations, research papers and other essays available for direct access!!
    Sairab Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jan 20, 2010, 08:10 AM

Hi thanks bet.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dissertation topic [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I'm Jyothi pursuing my PGDBM course. As part of our course we need to do dissertation. Pl suggest a few topics (in HR) where I can do a good work . Thanks a lot:)

Dissertation Topic! [ 3 Answers ]

Hey, I'm a student at Napier University (Edinburgh) and am about to go not my 4th and final honours year!! The problem being that I have not been able to select a dissertation project!! I'm a good researcher and a alrite writer of reports, not the best at programming but could get the job done...

Topic for a dissertation [ 1 Answers ]

I need a topic for my dissertation in human resources

Dissertation Topic in HR [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I am a final year student of MBA Course. Kindly Suggest some Dissertation Topic in HR, which has a scope in Future.

Dissertation topic for HR [ 1 Answers ]

Anyone out there with specific HR dissertation topics:confused:

View more questions Search