Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gfr642000 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 1, 2018, 02:49 PM
    Furnace problem
    I have a older armstrong oilpak oil fired furnace and ac combo unit.The oil burner is a beckett af 2.It will start and run fine then after the call for heat is fulfilled a few minutes later the reset button trips.It has a honeywell r8184m1051 primary control.I have have replaced every part on the oil burner and had it checked by several techs but no one can find the problem.Tha ac side works fine.Any ideas on this problem would be greatly appreciated.Thank you

Check out some similar questions!

Gas furnace problem [ 3 Answers ]

Gas furnace won't come on unless I go down stairs and flip the furnace switch. Once I flip it, it runs and heat comes out. Had to do it yesterday and again today. What's the problem

Gas furnace problem [ 0 Answers ]

I have an american standard gas furnace it is 9 yrs old and I just replaced the pressure switch because it was giving me a faulty pressure switch error code and now it goes through the startup procedures the fan comes on glow plug gets bright orange and then I hear a click for the gas to start and...

Furnace problem [ 1 Answers ]

I recently had a Goodman furnace installed in my garage, when it fires up and is Running it makes a beeping sound. What could cause this

Having problem with my furnace [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Goodman Gas Furnace and the light blinks 3 times and says the pressure switch stuck open. What do I need to do?

Stat problem or furnace problem? [ 1 Answers ]

Need help. Not sure if having problem with stat or furnace. Stat was programmed to 68, and on "Auto", but furnace kept running past 79 and non-stop. I turned off the stat but it still heated up till the circuit was shut off. I left it off for at least an hour then clicked it back on. This solved...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.