Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Feb 26, 2015, 11:13 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarenguin View Post
    How do I do that?
    How can you do what? Consult an attorney? You look in the yellow pages for Family Law Attorneys. If you have a law school nearby, many of them have free clinics that can help with legal questions.
    Polarenguin Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Feb 27, 2015, 06:13 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottGem View Post
    How can you do what? Consult an attorney? You look in the yellow pages for Family Law Attorneys. If you have a law school nearby, many of them have free clinics that can help with legal questions.
    OK will try

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I accept my dad moving on - moving into girlfriend's house [ 4 Answers ]

My parents have been divorced for almost 8 years now and I am 16, I am fine with them being divorced and I am happy how it has worked out. I live a week with each parent before I change houses which is great as I get to spend equal amount of time with both of my parents. A little while ago my...

Moving out due to roommate disputes. He is not moving. What about my deposit. [ 1 Answers ]

My roommate and I are both on the lease. Our first year is up and lease is month to month. We do not get along so I am moving. (He asked me to leave too) I notified the landlord I wanted to term lease and move. Landlord will not term unless we both do. Told me, He would not give me my deposit...

A slow moving ocean current will produce the same amount of energy as a faster moving [ 0 Answers ]

Higher density Lower density Higher pressure Lower temperature None of these are correct; they cannot produce the same amount of energy.

Moving washer & dryer connections, adding a shower, moving a toilet [ 1 Answers ]

I know this is a lot for one question, but bear w/ me. We have a half bath in which our full size w/d connections are located. We would like to move them to the kitchen, about 15 ft away. We do have a pier and beam house. Any ideas on how much that would cost? Also, we want to put a bathtub...

Moving on but moving backwards. [ 3 Answers ]

Its been over a year since me an my man split. We were together for 7 1/2 years. I don't know where we went wrong. I remember one day waking up beside him and him showing me a ring asking me to spend the rest of my life with him an that's when everything changed. We were engaged for only 3 months...

View more questions Search