May 17, 2012, 08:05 AM
    Child Support
    How do I find out where someone works?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 17, 2012, 08:33 AM
    1. Ask them
    2. Follow them to work
    3. During the process of court action for child support you get the court to request his employment information.
    4. You hire a PI to find this out

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Child support, I have other kids I pay child support for? [ 2 Answers ]

I have another child outside my first three, will NEW YORK take my other child into consideration when ordering me to pay for my first three.

Can child support levy a bank account if you are paying child support weekly [ 3 Answers ]

My boyfriends name is on my checking acct. He also has his own account. He is paying weekly child's support from his pay check to the state of NH by court order. Massachusetts child support put a levy on all of my account and all of his account. None of the money ($1669.90) in my account was his. I...

I owe back child support, will child support garnish the whole tax return? [ 3 Answers ]

Will child support garnish the whole tax return?

Can my sons father get out of child support, or back child support? [ 2 Answers ]

The paternity was established for my son at 6 months of age.. will the father have to pay the past 6 months?

Can a father of a child force child support on a mother that gave up the child willing [ 13 Answers ]

While my wife and I were split up she got pregnant ( while on the birth control implant). I myself am fixed ( we didn't want anymore kids) and we couldn't afford to have more kids if wanted them. We thought about giving the child up for adoption but it turns out the father wants the child. He...

View more questions Search