Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Maldj025 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 12, 2010, 11:25 PM
    Camry 1993 no starting please help
    My camry sometimes start after a long wait.aditionally runs bad.the light of check engine is always on.I put new the distributor'the fuel pump;fuel filter;battery;spark plugs;spark plug cables;please help
    Maldj025 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 13, 2010, 12:07 AM
    Camry 1993 no starting please help
    My camry sometimes not want to start sometimes start.I put new spark plugs and cables.and few days after I check one spark plug and was to darty and black.please help
    CaptainRich Posts: 4,492, Reputation: 537
    Cars & Trucks Expert

Feb 13, 2010, 04:55 AM

Black spark plugs could mean weak spark.
    Check for a good strong spark at each plug. Chances are you need a new secondary ignition coil and condenser. Replace these two items together for best resulsts. If you haven't replaced the distributor cap and/or spark plug wires in a while, now would be the time to do so.
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Feb 13, 2010, 08:31 AM

. Check for codes.

. Replace the coil.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1993 Toyota Camry not starting [ 4 Answers ]

My 93 Toyota Camry stopped running when I was driving last week. It appeared we had run out of gas but we put gas in it and would still not start. We have also replaced the spark plugs, a piece inside the distributor I believe and the ignition coil and the car still will not start. It seems like...

Speedometer not working on a 1993 camry [ 1 Answers ]

My 1993 camry speedometer and odometer stuck, what is the problem?

1993 camry won't start [ 3 Answers ]

I change my wires & spare plugs the dist.cap the firing pin and a new batt and my 93 camry still won't start

1993 Camry died while driving! [ 6 Answers ]

Our 1993 Toyota Camry (4 cyl.) just died this morning while DH was driving on the interstate. No warning, nothing. Just cut off. There was still battery power (lights worked well, radio worked well, etc.) and when we try to start it it acts like it wants to start but just isn't doing it. Just...

1993 camry tried everything almost [ 1 Answers ]

My 1993 toyota camry will not start. Will turn over but is getting no fire. Have tried module, distributor, and fuel pump. What's next? Can someone help me?

View more questions Search