Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Varid Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 29, 2009, 01:21 AM
    Prove it.
    If is a is prportional to b and a is proportional to c. Prove that a is proppotional to bc.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Apr 29, 2009, 01:26 AM

Hi, Varid!

We do help people with homework on this site. But, the keyword here is "help". We don't directly answer homework questions for students here. If we did, how would that be helping them to learn how to come up with the answers themselves?

If you use this site to get help with your homework, please do take some time to come up with and post what you think might be the answers yourself. If you do that, it's likely that you'll have someone very knowledgeable about whatever subject who'll be willing to discuss with you how and why your answers are correct or incorrect.

Please also read the expectations concerning the posting of homework questions that can be found via clicking on the following link.

Ask Me Help Desk - Announcements in Forum : Homework Help

Thanks!
    Perito Posts: 3,139, Reputation: 150
    Ultra Member

Apr 29, 2009, 07:37 AM
    hint: Start with the definition of "proportional to":

Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Apr 30, 2009, 02:08 AM

Thanks, Perito!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is he trying to prove? [ 9 Answers ]

My ex and I have been broken up for 2 months! When I talk to him it seems like he tries to make me jealous! He tells me that he has been messing around with all these girls and I know he isn't like that! Then he tells me that he was just playing! Then he brings his mom into it and tells her to play...

How can I prove what I haven't seen? [ 3 Answers ]

I am going through a messy divorce after 4 months of marriage, She claims I gave her herpes, and has the tests to prove it. She first showed that she has been infected, then within the next few weeks I took a blood tests showing that I had a high count of antibodies. Her gyn says that I knew or...

I have to prove what? [ 2 Answers ]

So you are say that I still have to get a DNA test to prove this? Even if she state it in her petition that I'm not the father and there is a sperm donor? I have to motion the court to have my name removed plus not be responsible. What right do I have to a child that's not even mines by blood. Just...

Prove it [ 1 Answers ]

Prove with eight matches sticks that one plus one equal to two in accounting

View more questions Search