Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nadia999 Posts: 69, Reputation: -2
    -

Jan 11, 2008, 02:33 AM
    Boiled meat
    If I eat the meat that all fat was taken out of it by making soup, would it help me lose weight or not make me gain weight?
    2 eggs a day cause weight gain?
    lovelesspa Posts: 1,019, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

Jan 11, 2008, 01:32 PM
    If your using low sodium broth or water, and a lean meat like turkey or chicken breast without the skin, then I would say it is a good food to eat, if your watching your weight.
    1 large egg has approximately 76 calories, egg whites have about 17 calories and egg yolks about 59 calories. Egg whites are a good source of protein, but I would recommend only 1 egg if your really watching your cholestrol. (The yolk is high in cholestrol having about 2/3 the daily recommended limit of 300 mg. So you should watch the cholestrol in other foods that your eating and try to stay in the low range when it comes to cholestrol.) Eggs have good amounts of b vitamins, vitamin a, Iron and riboflavin.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tenerizing meat [ 3 Answers ]

What is the best way to tenderize beef, like steaks

Boiled eggs [ 6 Answers ]

How do you boil eggs? How long,etc?

Is it good to feed a cat exclusively boiled chicken without the bones. [ 2 Answers ]

I am afraid that I may have poisoned my old cat that I had to put to sleep with IAMS canned cat food. Later I found that it was tainted. Our other cat is a picky eater. Her favorite food is chicken, or dry dog food. With the pet food scare, I prefer to boil a chicken up for her. She LOVES...

My dog will not eat anything but any type of meat what can I feed her besides meat? [ 2 Answers ]

My dog,Sheba,will not eat anything but meat.I know why she won't but how do I get her to eat dog food again?Sheba is nine years old and she has some arthritis and I put an arthritis pill,that my veternarian gave me, in her dog food a couple weeks ago and now she won't eat her dog food because the...

View more questions Search