Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    teefmars Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 28, 2009, 09:35 AM
    Trane heat pump blowing cool air
    Have a older trane heat pump that is blowing luke warm air on emergency heat setting, worked fine last year, new filter, breakers good, I removed the panel on the air handler and feel only luke warm air, about the same as the vents
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Jan 28, 2009, 09:42 AM
    More than likely one or more of the electric heaters is defective OR the heat sequencer is not operating properly.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why is central (gas) heat is blowing cool air [ 11 Answers ]

When central unit is turned on it blows hot air. Once it reaches it set temperature, cuts off and comes back on it blows cool air? What could be the problem?

Bryant Heat Pump stopped blowing cool. [ 6 Answers ]

Last night all of the sudden, the registers stopped blowing cool air. The indoor fan is still running and blowing air, there is just no temp split at all in relation to the rest of the house. The fan outside on the condenser is kicking on. What are the possibilities, and what tools are needed to...

Heat Pump Doesn't cool, even heats up whenon Cool Setting [ 4 Answers ]

About a 10 year old "YORK High Performance" heat pump... The heat pump was set to Cool for my summer AC and usually has been working well. At noon on a warm day it stopped The element inside-blower with the freon (sp?) would not get cool and for short times heat up blowing warm air in an...

Heat pump not blowing cool air [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, My heat pump has been cooling just great until last evening when the register air was only blowing 62 degrees, even as it cooled outside the register air never dropped down. To be safe I shut it off. Anything I could do other than calling repair? Does refrigerant need to be charged?...

Trane XE 80-blowing out cool air [ 5 Answers ]

I have a Trane XE 80 gas furnace -it is blowing out cool air. I have it set on 72 it shows it is only 65 in the house. Is there a way to trouble shoot this before calling a repairman?

View more questions Search