Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    meolungin Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Dec 11, 2007, 07:37 PM
    Mental health
    Does anyone feel they lose energy the older they get?
    charlotte234s Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 143
    Ultra Member

Dec 11, 2007, 09:56 PM
    Yes, it's one of the many changes people feel as they get older.

Dec 11, 2007, 10:20 PM
    I was hoping you would say something like yes its life but here is my secret for reversing the process
    Ultra Member

Dec 11, 2007, 11:43 PM
    There's a lot of things that can give you more energy, exercise, healthier eating, getting a very good schedule together for sleeping, not smoking or drinking, getting an exciting hobby, but unfortunately, there's no way to reverse the process of aging and many people just get tired more easily as they get older.
    oneguyinohio Posts: 1,302, Reputation: 196
    Ultra Member

Dec 11, 2007, 11:50 PM
    Just watch a group of 10 year olds (or younger) in play, and wonder what ever happened to the energy you had at that age!

Dec 12, 2007, 10:21 AM
    Thanks I think one thing that will make me happier is when bush leaves office
    Ultra Member

Dec 12, 2007, 10:22 AM
    XD Me too, he's evil.
    Emm Lura Posts: 84, Reputation: 15

Dec 12, 2007, 01:16 PM
    I like this post. It is short and sweet and right to the point. I know I can't say much about people and the aging process seeing as how I'm only 20 but I know I don't have any energy anymore. :(

And I already broke my hip. ;)
    simoneaugie Posts: 2,490, Reputation: 438
    Ultra Member

Dec 13, 2007, 06:51 AM
    I believe that age, and even death begin in the bowels. The older we get, the more full of it we get. We eat sticky foods, they decompose while stuck inside us. We get sicker. People have had bowel surgery and their heart condition cleared up. Reportedly, when John Wayne was autopsied, his bowels contained 40 pounds of it. :eek:

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mental Health [ 3 Answers ]

What causes teenage depression?

Mental Health [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I think I have hallucinations. Around the clock it always feels like a bug is biting me or something is crawling on my skin. I can really feel like a strong bite like on my arm, but when I look, nothing is there. What's wrong with me? It's getting worse.I can't stand for anything to be...

Mental health [ 4 Answers ]

Hopefully you can help me ,I feel as those I'm going crazy I have been diagnosed as being schozophrenia. I don't believe it ,so I do all kinds of research for other causes of my many ailments. I believe that I have some kind of parasite living in me , I had had many blood tests done and fecal tests...

I need serious mental health [ 10 Answers ]

Before I get started I just want to say I'm not a pervert or sick in the head, I'm 20 and I'm starting to have feelings for a 13 year old, I'm just wondering how much pychiatric help I need because this shouln't be happening because it is very wrong Thanks

View more questions Search