Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sherryberry Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 14, 2012, 05:22 PM
    Netgear
    Hi I have a laptop that has windows XP PRO on it and I have not used it for some time I got it out and now I cannot get online with it wireless which it is made for wireless connectivity can you help me with this when I go to wireless setup wizard it will ask for SSID whuch would be netgear but then it ask for Automatically Assign a network keyormanually assign a network key then I have troubles please help if possible
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Aug 14, 2012, 05:34 PM
    Be sure wireless is on, on computer and router, if you can go into the router, double check the password.
    If you have a cell phone you could plugin or unplug router to see if you can see your wireless network.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Netgear router [ 1 Answers ]

I am using netgear modem I couldn't get access to Yahoo page or oassportindia.gov.in page coul any one help me now I am also not getting access to 198.168.0.1

Netgear WG111v2 [ 1 Answers ]

Hello. Aparently this is a common issue. I installed my new netgear WG111v2 wireless card last night. Shut down of course before bed. When I got up this mornign to log on, it had the classic windows log on window. Which I don't like. I like the 'fast user switching' feature, that lists the...

Netgear DG8334G v3 [ 1 Answers ]

I am typing the netgear website log in number. 192.168.0.1 to get the password key to connect my new computer to wireless internet. Jogenes

Netgear DG834gt [ 1 Answers ]

Having recently purchased a Netgear DG834GT/GTB firewall router, I cannot access the router 192.168.0.1 as many other people can't either. Any other solutions??

Netgear WGR614v5 [ 12 Answers ]

Why do I need to be connected to my net gear WGR614v5 wireless router with my internet cable, when I'm not connected to the router and try to search for wireless networks in range the computer tells me that windows cannot configure the wireless because of the programmes being run, this has only...

View more questions Search