Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    KMSRyana Posts: 142, Reputation: 26

Jan 9, 2007, 11:58 AM
    Marriage Law
    Ok, so if a husband and wife move from Arkansas to California and get a divorce... would they still be brother and sister ?
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Jan 9, 2007, 12:03 PM
    ? I moved this to family law but now that I read it closer... is this a trick question? :)

How many of each kind of animal did Moses take onto the Ark? :D

Jan 9, 2007, 12:06 PM
    I'm not sure... but Noah took a whole lot of ex slaves through the Red Sea :)
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

Jan 10, 2007, 04:32 PM
    If Pedro leaves TJ and moves to San Diego and goes to work at Rigoberto's shucking chickens, does he now own San Diego and all of Southern California for that matter? I really don't know since I didn't stick around to find out. I'm just another Linda Vista white boy looking for a home! Oh my GOD, please don't eat my dog! President Carter sir, we could have left them in Viet Nam!
    It's a San Diego thing.

Jan 10, 2007, 04:48 PM
    LMAO!!

Great post magprob, made me laugh. Linda Vista homeowner with three dogs on his property... a rancher :)
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

Jan 10, 2007, 06:47 PM
    Hey, I never saw three dogs in Linda Vista at the same time. Usually just one really scared one heading for South East San Diego where it is safe!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

International Marriage in military.. Could Divorce... What do I do to save our marriage [ 7 Answers ]

My husband is in Germany serving the US Army and since November 14, 2005 he has been gone. I was supposed to go over there with him but yet to go. He says that he wants a divorce and when I try to get the real true reason out of him nothing works all he says is that I know why but deep down I have...

Marriage [ 5 Answers ]

My fiancé was put on probation almost 5 yrs ago. It was for a burglary that had taken place when he was 16. He is now 23 y/o and only 6 moths left on probation. We wanted to get married this winter, but his probation officer told us that she has to approve him to get married. I cannot find anything...

Marriage law in Greece [ 1 Answers ]

ı would like to find out the prosidures of marrige in Greece with greek citizen. ı am a turkish citizen and ı want to find out what ı should do? What documents ı should prepare.

Marriage law between a Turkish citizen and Greek citizen [ 0 Answers ]

To whom it may concern ı would like to find out if a Turkish citizen gets married in Greece with a Greek citizen does the Turkish citizen has to wait and remain in Greece until her residant permit arrives? Doesn't she aloud to travel abroad before the resident permit document arrives? How...

Marriage? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi! I am 16 and my boyfriend is 21, we have been together for 1 year. He is Asian and has recently experienced certain difficulties that have led to the involvement of the immigration department. He may be deported. We both agree that the only way that he will be able to stay in or return to this...

View more questions Search