Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rhouse30 Posts: 306, Reputation: 1

Dec 4, 2017, 06:38 PM
    Best Website
    In your opinion what are some of the best websites that helps one to understand the features on the cell like drive, doc, memo, etc. And what you can usually do with them.

I am trying to find the simplest way when I am changing phones to keep all my pictures, notepad, messages, videos backup. If it can't be backup saved to the sd card, or whatever options I have to make the transition as simple as possible.

Any tips will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Dec 7, 2017, 03:15 PM
    Your cell provider generally offers those services free when changing phones. At least they do in the USA.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 8, 2017, 08:36 AM
    The manufacturer/seller of your phone would be the websites I would visit. Better a knowledgeable sales person, or technician who works with the product you are interested in. I use YouTube videos a LOT!
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Dec 8, 2017, 08:59 PM
    The store you got your phone at most likely has devices that you can plug both phones into and they can transfer easily and painlessly. Both me and my wife did it a couple months ago when we got our new Samsung NOTE 8s. This is only has hard as you make it... ask them first.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hello, I am looking for website designing company for design my website. [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I am looking for website designing company for my own website. I saw lots of web designing company but I did not found any good and affordable company. I need best web design company for my websites at cheapest prices.

On website or at website grammar? [ 2 Answers ]

1.With form should I use in formal letter :on website or at website 2.How to write? Website, Website or Web site (formal letter)

What is the best website for website design beginners? [ 2 Answers ]

What is the best website for website design beginners?

View more questions Search