Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mapre Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 24, 2017, 10:16 AM
    Online doctors free south africa
    Hi
    I have a problem with virginal warts they seem to be spreading. I am in Durban kwazulu natal.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jan 24, 2017, 10:35 AM
    Time to visit an actual, real medical practitioner, this cannot be treated onlone.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jan 24, 2017, 04:11 PM
    Sadly there are no doctors on this site, and no doctor would diagnose or treat this online. I'm not sure if you have access to medical care where you are, but you're going to have to find a real doctor to see, diagnose, and treat you. This won't go away without medical care.

Also, it's vaginal warts, not virginal warts.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 24, 2017, 04:54 PM
    There is not "free" online doctors, you seem to need a real doctor.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ask a doctor for free south africa [ 4 Answers ]

So terrified.. the day before yesterday I was drinking alcohol and smoking.when I woke up the next day when I cough or try to talk loudly there is an echo that follows.it sounds like I'm shouting in an empty room or autotune.please help I'm so scared that something could be wrong.

Free online doctor chat south africa [ 1 Answers ]

I was on the pill for 7 years. I went off in March this year. I went into hospital for a laparoscopy end March. After the operation I had my period end April. I did not have a period end May. I did a home test and it's negative. What else can affect that my period is not regular or must I go do a...

Ask doctors online free [ 2 Answers ]

Is there anyway I can remove penile papules at home cause I've been to 4 different doctors and dermatologists and they won't remove them I really want them gone

Someone help me with free money I'm from south africa [ 2 Answers ]

I'm looking for someone how can help me with money I'm traying to feed hungry children from the streets and can't make it on my own with my saliry I really need someone to help me please please

View more questions Search