Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Crisnola Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 15, 2011, 07:50 PM
    1948 Montag Electric stove
    I have a 1948 Montag electric stove from Portland Oregon. Does anyone know anything more about this stove and how much it may be worth?

Check out some similar questions!

My stove gas stove,electric piolit trips the breaker .repairman said it was 'energizi [ 1 Answers ]

GAS STOVE WITH ELECTRIC PILOT TRIPS BREAKER .THE REPAIRMAN SAID IT WAS 'ENERGIZED'? Landlord is replacing stove with gas pilot .will it still be energized/IS THAT DANGEROUS?

Electric stove [ 3 Answers ]

Why does my electric oven have a gas odor when heating up

Electric stove [ 1 Answers ]

I have an electric stove by Kenmore. What causes the oven to not go off when you turn it off and only get hotter and hotter no matter what temperature you put it on? Instructions on a cake I was cooking said to preheat oven to 375. I did that but notice that the oven was too hot to put the cake...

Electric stove [ 1 Answers ]

I have a gas stove which is a 20 amps and I have it plugged in to the wall. A few days ago I noticed that there was a pop noise in the kitchen and the stove went out. There is no electricity where I had the stove plugged in. I went outside and switched the breaker off and on that applied to that...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.