Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    startover22 Posts: 2,758, Reputation: 363
    Ultra Member

May 15, 2008, 11:48 AM
    Retired?
    This is funny too. ________________________________ ________________________________ What do retired people do all day?? Well , for example , the other day my wife and I wentinto town and went into a shop. We were only there for about 5 minutes. We came out , there was a cop writing out a parkingticket. We went up to him and said'Come on mate, how aboutgiving a senior citizen a break?' He ignored us and continued writing the ticket . I called him a Nazi Turd. He glared at me and started writing another ticket forworn tyres.. So my wife called him a S**t head. He finished writing the second ticket and put it on thewind shield with the first. Then he started writing a third ticket. This went on forabout twenty minutes or more. The more we abused him the more tickets he wrote. Personally, we didn't care.We came into town on the bus. We try to have a little fun each day now that we areretired. It's important at our age!
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

May 15, 2008, 11:51 AM
    Ooooh, now I know why I had three tickets on my windshield the other day, those two are in big trouble! ;) :)
    friend4u178 Posts: 3,349, Reputation: 1584
    Ultra Member

May 18, 2008, 06:37 PM
    Ha ha ha ha... :)
    frangipanis Posts: 1,027, Reputation: 75
    Ultra Member

May 19, 2008, 07:21 PM
    Loved it.. lol :)
    happy711 Posts: 215, Reputation: 4

May 22, 2008, 03:23 PM
    Lol
    I can just picture my grandparents doing that... =)
    starbuck8 Posts: 3,128, Reputation: 734
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

May 24, 2008, 10:21 PM
    Is that what my parents do everyday while they are in Florida?. and here they told me they were fixing up the house and gardening! Likely story! LOL!
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Jun 5, 2008, 02:03 PM
    I guess this is what I have to look forward to when I retire and be an old fart... Ha ha I loved it.
    softbalgrl1331 Posts: 157, Reputation: 10

Jun 25, 2008, 06:50 PM
    Hahaha! Oh my gosh I was hysterical with this one!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Already Retired. [ 1 Answers ]

What catch-up general advice would you give someone (moneywise),who is retired, if that person missed the boat on investing, and , or attaining an IRA... but he is getting a pension ?

Retired Couples - Do you sometimes go crazy? [ 4 Answers ]

Okie dokie, hubby and I retired about a year and a half ago at the same time. The problem is - he follows me around like a puppy dog and hates if I leave the house by myself and feels hurt if I tell him I need a "me" day. He doesn't have many interests and no friends since we recently moved to a...

Retired Engineer :) [ 1 Answers ]

There was an engineer who had an exceptional gift for fixing all things mechanical. After serving his company loyally for over 30 years, he happily retired. Several years later the company contacted him regarding a seemingly impossible problem they were having with one of their multi-million...

Whereabouts of retired boxers [ 6 Answers ]

Does anyone know a email, mail, phone, address, or site I can find out where some great oldtime boxers are located. I know that there are Veteran's Boxers Assoc. out there but I do not know the Web sites, or emails. Please advise.

View more questions Search