Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    natalia04 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 2, 2008, 09:48 PM
    80's or 90's movie - can't for the life of me remember!
    It was a movie about a girl pretending to be a boy to join a band. The boys later figure it out and I think they kick her out, but then forgive her, yadda yadda. I remember them wearing matching jean jackets with the name of the band on the back. I'm pretty sure the movie started with "The ......" The second word possibly started with an "I". I've been searching for years and just can't find it!!
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Mar 3, 2008, 09:57 AM
    This one may have been answered previously:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/movies...ight=girl+band

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Late 80's movie or early 90's movie [ 2 Answers ]

I remember this movie where there is this girl who has long red hair and she lives with her mom and grandpa and she want to trade places with the rich popular girl. And they do switch.. I can't remember the name of the movie can anyone help me??

No one will believe me. Trying to remember 80's/90's kids movie with a dodo bird. [ 4 Answers ]

It is killing me that I can not remember an old kids movie I saw about 17 years ago. I remember the movie almost as if it was yesterday, but no one believes me that I actually did see it (especially since the movie is very weird and sounds like a dream). The movie had 2 parts to it. A real...

I can't remember a children movie from the 90's [ 3 Answers ]

I can't remember the name of this movie:confused: This is what happened in it. There was a kid on a farm and that night a storm came and an owl with magic powers came and turned the kid into a little chick. The movie was with real people in the beginning and when the kid got turned into a chick...

Please help! I can't remember this children's movie from the 80's [ 1 Answers ]

I don't remember much just that there was this girl and she had sisters I think two sisters and she babysat for kids and they threw up on her and then she ran out of the yard I think she was in a fairytale land or something please help I'm going nutts trying to remember

View more questions Search