Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mommajen1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 11, 2007, 11:18 AM
    My 2 and a half year old is complaining of headaches
    My son is 2 and a half years old and has been complaining that his head hurts. His headaches are occasionally accompanied by fever but not always. He doesn't get better or worse upon going in or out doors so I don't think its allergies. The doctor said it could be Spotted fever from a tick. Who knows, he's taking diclocycline, similar to tetracycline, and the medicine is known to cause discoloration of children under 8 years old teeth. But if its fatal, I'd rather his baby teeth be discolored than it be fatal. If any one knows any other possibilities please let me know. Are two year old supposed to get headaches?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 11, 2007, 11:24 AM
    Have you taken him to the pediatrician for this? It may be allergies, as that is a common symptom of allergies and sinus congestion.

Please get him checked out.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Neighbour complaining noicy dog [ 4 Answers ]

We have 2 boxers which bark when someone or another dog go down the right of way along side our garden. We try to call them in but our neighbours live in a caravan park below us and say the barks echo which I agree they do but we don't let them bark first thing or last thing at night. Our...

Headaches or something else [ 1 Answers ]

My friend has always suffered with headaches even during his childhood. I've talked to him about it and he won't give me any lead as to what is causing them. I don't know much about the headaches, but I do know that he used to have clinic visits for them and he was taking some kind of medicine....

Headaches [ 5 Answers ]

I get headaches often (occationally migranes) but for the last two days I have had one quite different. Whenever I get up (from sitting, standing etc) it starts to hurt. In the beginning it was a little left of the top of my head and was VERY painful. It continued to bother me whenever I got up....

It's been half a year... [ 14 Answers ]

Just wanted to announce to all of you that this coming Friday Pete and I will have been together 6months and it is also Petes birthday on that day. Lots of celebrating to do! I am happier than I have ever been ;)

My Half Dachshund Half Chihuahua has potty problem! [ 3 Answers ]

Hello my My Half Dachshund Half Chihuahua is a great dog but when it comes to the potty he is not good. He is let outside every hour but sometimes he pees in the house. I stay with him outside for 30 minutes and let him inside. I have no solution what should I do? :confused:

View more questions Search