Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wantabe Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Sep 17, 2012, 12:54 PM
    How you are treaded when going to Africa
    I would like to know if there is a web site to go into about Ghana, if there has been people that have been there and what was it like for them, how they treaded them and if they like white prople going there the in's and out's of Ghana and what was it like for them for when it came for them to leave. Was there any problems while they were there and did they go there for pleasure or for business... There is too sides to the coin and have only heard the bad part like people scanning you there... If by any chance a person went there and did not realize how the people were and how he was treaded
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Sep 17, 2012, 12:56 PM
    Why are you going there is a really good question, and a very important one.

If its for some so-called girlfriend.. you are being scammed.. and in fact going there in person means your life may be at serious risk...

Ok... this is a variant of the "Ghana Girlfriend" scam, it's a "Ghana Boyfriend" scam.

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/visas-...es-696820.html Post #7

You are at far more risk than just being killed... you run a very real risk of being abducted into the sex trade...
    wantabe Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Sep 17, 2012, 01:02 PM
    How you are treated when you go to Ghana
    I would like to know if there is a web site to go to about people that have been to Ghana and would like to know how they were treated after they got there and if there was any problem that happen while they were there and if also there any problems when it came to leave the country... There is too sides to a coin and it would be nice to hear the both sides about this country
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Sep 17, 2012, 01:03 PM
    Asking about going to Ghana is like asking about going to any country. For instance, you can go to Mexico tourist spots and be treated well, or you can go through a drug cartel town and get shot to death. Or it's like going to NYC or LA and getting mugged or having a really good time everywhere you go - some of it is chance, some of it is knowing what streets to avoid and when. It's just no use even getting stories from one person and another when it's such a big country.
    Ghana is the dating scam capitol of the world at the moment. The picture of the gorgeous woman is really 5 guys sending it out to hundreds, thousands of lonely guys. She might be part of the scam, or she might have been lifted off Facebook or anywhere, and have no idea her picture is being used.
    Uber Member

Sep 17, 2012, 01:04 PM
    How many times do you plan on posting this question... you did this a few minutes ago and it was already answered.

Site RULES... only ONE thread per topic... and I know from another thread you've already been warned about it.

Reporting this post to Mods for deleteion.

{Threads merged}
    Uber Member

Sep 17, 2012, 01:09 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by joypulv View Post
    Asking about going to Ghana is like asking about going to any country. For instance, you can go to Mexico tourist spots and be treated well, or you can go through a drug cartel town and get shot to death. Or it's like going to NYC or LA and getting mugged or having a really good time everywhere you go - some of it is chance, some of it is knowing what streets to avoid and when. It's just no use even getting stories from one person and another when it's such a big country.
    Ghana is the dating scam capitol of the world at the moment. The picture of the gorgeous woman is really 5 guys sending it out to hundreds, thousands of lonely guys. She might be part of the scam, or she might have been lifted off Facebook or anywhere, and have no idea her picture is being used.
    joypulv... this is a variant of the "Ghana Girlfriend" scam, it's a "Ghana Boyfriend" scam.

From her other thread...

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/visas-p...es-696820.html Post #7

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Ghana passport fee for Ghana citizens [ 7 Answers ]

I would like to know,the cost of a Ghanaian citizen is required to pay in Ghana,when applying for a new passport,for the first time, The person resides in Tema,and does he need to travel to Accra,to apply for a passport.

Does ghana have a declaration fee to leave ghana [ 5 Answers ]

I just wish to know if there is such a thing as a 4000aud fee for people to leave ghana

Was William Panny treated fairly? Was Mary Cunningham treated fairly? [ 1 Answers ]

Case Study #7: Bendix Politics Was William Panny treated fairly? Was Mary Cunningham treated fairly? Explain your answer fully.

Treated Un-Fairly [ 13 Answers ]

I was in this honors program, but my gpa got too low so I wasn't able to complete it. To graduate I need two more pe credits. One of those credits is from physiology. Three-fourths of this class is spent watching movies from the discovery channel. We aren't tested on these so they're pretty much...

View more questions Search