Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    eseng Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 5, 2010, 03:35 PM
    I'm black black africa girl I'm looking for skin light injection in essex
    I'm black black africa girl I'm looking for skin light injection in essex
    Caramel1989 Posts: 62, Reputation: 4

Mar 8, 2010, 07:09 AM

Ive never heard of injection to lighten skin... it sounds dangerous. You should talk to a dermatologist about something like that. Don't buy that online, you can ruin your skin. A lot of people in this forum can tell you good creams that worked for them. I use crystalline 55H+.. it seems to be working pretty good.. its only been one week.
    jasmynn Posts: 38, Reputation: 2

Mar 8, 2010, 11:38 AM

They're called glutathione/vitamin c injections
    ryansgirl Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 8, 2010, 07:37 PM
    I wanted to buy these injections as well... can you update on how it works if you do purchase them. L-Glut is a natural protein in the body and it cannot harm the body it will only make your body fight free radicals & boost your immune system to a top notch level, however I wanted to know how fast or well it may lighten the skin.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Black Skin? [ 4 Answers ]

Well I'm a girl, and I have brown skin, (african!) and I was just wondering if any others have tried tanning their skin to get a one golden colour all over, does any other black girls or men know if this works, or if ANY ONE DOES regardless of colour could help answer this would be helpful. I also...

Not remote have white and black and from fan white black and blue fan works no light [ 3 Answers ]

Have black and white wires from fan to ceiling lost remote connected white and black have fan no lights what to do to get lights

Young ammerican girl goes to south africa to live with a black family [ 2 Answers ]

A white American girl goes to live with an African family in South Africa - on like an exchange. She starts not liking them because they are black, but eventually she loves them all. Probably made about 1985 to 1990.

How would a light skinned girl look with black hair? [ 5 Answers ]

Im very light skinned almost kind of pale but not THAT pale OK? And I was thinking of dying my hair black because iseen a lot of people with it and it looks nice. But on me? Right now my hair is light brown with streaks..

Dark skin black girl bio claire (dangerous) ? [ 18 Answers ]

I bought bio claire and fair and lovely multifairness cream about 4 days ago, the problem is I know for a fact bio claire is a topical steriod and could be harmful to young smooth skin which I have since I'm 16, I don't wannna fuk up my skin in the long term I don't want skin cancer or sme when...

View more questions Search