Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hilariousgirl222 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 1, 2007, 02:59 PM
    How can I Become A Famous Singer?
    Hi!!
    My Name is Genny and I am 11 yrs old. I have an AMAZING voice. People are always saying that I should be famous for singing! But there are a few problems. One, I can't find any agent:confused: . Two, I don't know if my family could afford for me to be in any contests if they cost a lot of money. :( I don't know if anyone has ever heard of Hannah Montana? Well if you hear her sing, I can sing exactly like her. I have a good voice. Just no one takes the time to listen to me except my friends and my family. I really need some help. Please answer my question or email me. PLEASE help me!!

My Email is:***Email removed for Privacy***
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 1, 2007, 03:01 PM
    Hun, I am sorry I don't have an answer for you. But PLEASE never put your personal e-mail where the whole world can see.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 1, 2007, 03:09 PM
    Get your voice out there for people to enjoy. Join a church choir, the school chorus, community plays and musicals, Christmas caroling, etc. You have to impress more than just family and friends.

Would you be able to take lessons from a singing or voice coach/teacher? Charlotte Church was discovered at a young age with her tremendous voice, but she had a horrible vibrato and wobbled her chin when she sang. A good teacher improved her performance greatly. The way a singer breathes is very important too. Singers can lose their power and range because of bad habits and poor training.

Not only be able to sing well, but be able to sing correctly too.
    Sparkin-Larkin Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 1, 2007, 03:20 PM
    Why not make a video and put it on Youtube? A lot of people did that and some became famous. An Example would be Sandi Thom. She sung songs using a cheap video camera in her basement. Now she is worth £5,000,000. Not bad!
    vball43 Posts: 76, Reputation: 4

Jul 1, 2007, 05:41 PM
    A lott of kids say that maybe just wait till your 16 and go on American Idol
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jul 3, 2007, 12:33 PM
    You also might want to check out the answer on the following link:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/music/...ll-106435.html
    tamiengmann Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 21, 2007, 01:42 PM
    I would like to be a singer to but I have no idea I'm going to start with YouTube and I think you should to
    lilz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 27, 2009, 03:20 AM
    Go on YouTube at first. If that does not work make a website about yourself and try to get the word around. If that does not work sing on myspace, twitter or Facebook etc etc and if thet does not work, when you are old enough go on australian/american idol or any other show on TV where you can become known.
    gabriella98 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 7, 2010, 01:30 PM
    Well if you go to http://www.bestnewtalentawards.com and click on local auditions and the click on singing then click on you your state then find your city/town, click on it and put in you info! GOOD LUCK :)
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jan 7, 2010, 10:00 PM
    Just so everyone knows who continues to post on this thread...

It's now old and archived, so it's not generally visible unless someone happens to visit this forum topic area, or has received a notification that there is activity on it because they've already posted on it.

If you have a separate question, please start a new thread. If you do that, you're question will get the best exposure.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Want To Be A Singer Help [ 26 Answers ]

I always wanted to be asinger can someone pretty please help:( I REALLY NEED THIS please say anything?

View more questions Search