Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    58is Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 15, 2013, 08:32 PM
    Needs of a white-footed mouse
    Imagine that you are a white-footed mouse, living in a prairie grassland ecosystem. What are some different ways you can meet your needs?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 15, 2013, 08:34 PM
    Figure out housing, find food, and find a mate.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What does under-footed means? Ex. Credits to the ledger A/ P account were U-F by 60k [ 1 Answers ]

Credits to the ledger Accounts Payable accounts were under-footed by 60000. How can solve this? Tnx! ")

I'm looking for a movie that has a mouse in who I think is a spy(not danger mouse). [ 4 Answers ]

The only scene I remember is a plane crashing and a fat mouse surviving by being locked in the bathroom on the toilet. Also, the mouse may have driven a red car, but I'm not sure.

Red footed tortoise! Need help [ 0 Answers ]

I recently bought a red footed tortoise a few months ago. I put soil in her tank and now there are gnats all in her tank. Is there any way I can get rid of them without having to change her soil again? P.S- She always has fresh water and food out. I don't know if they are attracted to it. If so,...

My Red Footed Tortoises Eye won't open. Help? [ 0 Answers ]

My red footed tortoise had a layer of dry skin on the top of her head, and now one of her eys won't open. I'm letting her sit in water, spraying sprays, humidifier, everything. Nothing will seem to work. My tortoises eye won't open and I need immediate answers so I can fix ASAP. Please don't...

View more questions Search