Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    titi15 Posts: 21, Reputation: 1

Jul 25, 2008, 09:59 AM
    My money order got lost in the mail.
    My money order got lost in the mailnow what? I have the recipt wich is the little paper you rip of the end of it... can I get mi money bak with that? Heeellppppp
    Dr D Posts: 698, Reputation: 127

Jul 25, 2008, 10:05 AM
    Check your receipt or with the place where you purchased the money order to find out their procedure for filing a claim for one that is lost/destroyed. It will probably take at leasy 90 days to recover your funds.:)

Jul 25, 2008, 10:10 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr D
    Check your receipt or with the place where you purchased the money order to find out their procedure for filing a claim for one that is lost/destroyed. It will probably take at leasy 90 days to recover your funds.:)
    Thanks a lot :D
    starfirefly Posts: 397, Reputation: 33

Jul 25, 2008, 10:19 AM
    They can track it by the numbers on the paper you have and make sure it hasn't been cashed

Jul 25, 2008, 10:25 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by starfirefly
    they can track it by the numbers on the paper you have and make sure it hasnt been cashed
    Ooh that's good thank you

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Consumer complaints about a mail order item [ 8 Answers ]

I purchased an item on line.When I got it, without opening the product itself it was clear to me that it was too complicated for me to even try to figure it out so I returned it. The company refused my package and sent it back to me as refused, claiming they do not accept unauthorized returns....

Mail Order and/or Internet Marketing [ 12 Answers ]

I'm retired, presently living only with my wife who is also retired. I was a Quality Control Technician when I was downsized out of a job. I have a lot of experience in various types. I have had a life-long interest in Mail Order Marketing and now Internet Marketing, but very little experience...

Money order [ 2 Answers ]

Where can I cash a money order written out to me. I don't have a bank account

View more questions Search