Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lonelybear94 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 17, 2012, 05:22 PM
    Felons released from prison seek grants
    I heard there is a place that helps people that has been in prison and I am in need of help for my house , car , and more...
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Oct 17, 2012, 06:46 PM
    I don't see grants to help with your car or home but there are grants if you are trying to start a business. Grants for Convicted Felons | eHow.com
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Oct 17, 2012, 07:03 PM
    You aren't going to get help for your house or car. Education, possibly, like a tech program or GED, but everyone is hurting, and they aren't getting grants. In fact thousands have lost their homes to foreclosure.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 17, 2012, 08:19 PM
    If your crime was drug related, you will not normally even get help for education.

There is no help for cars. Some local areas have programs for housing, if you buy a home, but those are for anyone, And you will have to still have a job, down payment and more.

Some charities, receive grants, and in turn do job training, or help with a place to stay for a few weeks to help you find job ( sort of like a shelter)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is there any free small business grants or grants for felons [ 3 Answers ]

I'm an ex-felon trying to get on with my life and become a possitive person for myself and my children and for the comity that I live in is there any kind of grants I can get to open up a business I would only need about 10,000 to have everything up and going

How can I find a friend released from prison [ 2 Answers ]

How can I find a friend released from prison

Free information on grants for felons released from prison [ 1 Answers ]

Free info on grants for college for convicted felons

Movie. Man gets revenge while in prison. Released in 2009 [ 1 Answers ]

Trying to find the title to a 2009 release of an action movie. The story line is about a man in prison still capable of killing the people who sent him there.

View more questions Search