Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lagata09 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 7, 2009, 07:40 PM
    Asylum fraud
    Where do I go to report an asylum fraud in Miami,Florida? Is there a website or location that I could get in contact with?
    DCcityboy Posts: 648, Reputation: 27

Oct 8, 2009, 08:02 AM
    Uscis.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Naturalization and Asylum [ 10 Answers ]

I have two question and would appreciate any advice. My asylum case is still pending; however, my wife (whom I married after I filed for asylum) will be eligible to apply for naturalization in a month. Here are the questions: 1) Once she becomes naturalized AND my case is still pending, will...

Applying for asylum [ 3 Answers ]

My fiancé is in removal proceedings and he is being detained in a detention facility. He has a Misdamenor domestic charge, can he still apply for asylum?:confused:

File an opt and asylum visa status? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, My name is Sunil Shrestha. I'm an student with a F1 student visa. Í am graduating these spring semester from the Baltimore City Community College, Baltimore, MD USA. So, I'm applying for OPT and also I'm applying for the Asylum program. Will filing these two things at a same time will...

Understanding asylum case. [ 4 Answers ]

Let me explain my background: I entered the U.S. Oct. 91 (5 years old) on a Visitor for Pleasure Visa (B-2 I think), we overstayed the visa and it took my parents until '95 (didn't understand legal/immigration system, much less english) to submit papers to USCIS, USCIS claims they never found...

Asylum [ 1 Answers ]

Hi all, I recently helped a relative who was been persecuted back in our home country to apply for assylum and it was successful.I am a social activist that try to do my best to help people suffering injustices back home in africa.I am a student here in the United States but I have gotten into...

View more questions Search