Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    2Goldflake Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 29, 2009, 05:58 AM
    Which food intake change increase my drinkig capacity
    :DDoes changing food intake increase my drinkig capacity
    lildevil1 Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

May 2, 2009, 11:44 PM

If you eat less you will get drunk quckier. If you eat a healthy meal with a lot of beads of pasta you might get drunk slower.
    carly_may_13 Posts: 53, Reputation: 7

Jul 14, 2009, 03:21 AM

Do not eat seafood, I don't know why but seafood for me, makes me feel like I'm going to barf after a couple drinks, and I am not a lightweight.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Food invention (registration of a food product?) [ 12 Answers ]

I have thought up a good idea for a new food product and would like to offer it to a company, but to do that (I was informed by my dad) I need proof that this idea is mine so no one can steal it and such, registration of a food product? I need to know how to go on to this. A website perhaps? Please...

Legal change in circumstance for child support increase [ 1 Answers ]

I wonder if anyone knows the answer to this question. I want to seek an increase in child support, but my support was incorporated into my divorce and nothing was added regarding obtaining an increase in the future. Does anyone know what is a legal change in circumstance that would allow for an...

Will increase in pump intake pipe size, increase flow rate? [ 1 Answers ]

At my cabin I use a 12 volt Flojet pump to pump water from the lake to the cabin. I am using 1/2 inch plastic pipe for the intake and outlet on the pump. Would I see an increase in water flow if I increase the size of the pipe going from the lake to the pump to 3/4 plastic

New food/old food/keep it the same or change? [ 4 Answers ]

Our cat has been acting a little weird lately, over the past week we have noticed that he doesn't seem to be eating the same as he did. Over the last week he will get excited that its feeding time, then I put his bowl down for him and he will lick his meat until all the jelly? Is gone off the meat...

View more questions Search