Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Shells94 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 1, 2012, 11:32 PM
    Need help getting on my feet... how can I get free money from the government?
    I'm struggling with finding the right job for me. I love to sing and dance but I'm moving to Arkansas November 21st and I need a thousand dollars before I leave for an apartment and a car and food. I need help. Is there any way I can get a free loan or something that can help me from struggling?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Nov 2, 2012, 12:58 AM
    No... Millions of people have similar struggles, and compromise on the jobs by working at McDonald's or something.
    You will see ads online for 'free money' but those are all scams to get you to pay a fee for information that you can get yourself. Any limited gov't funds are for education, not a car and an apartment! And most of them are loans, with interest.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to bid a 19,740 sq feet building for cleaning on a government offices? [ 6 Answers ]

This is for the US government office in Wyoming, the Sq foot is 19,740 they supplie all paper products,we supplie all cleaning product's, and do all they striping of floor every six months. How should We bid this job? The supplies will cost $836 a month. Plus We will have to hire two people full...

No money down for information on free money for felons trying to start a business [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to start my own cleaning business and I do mnot have a credit card and I do not have any money to spare to pay for sites that ask for money for there services, I would like help with finding assistance in helping me acquire information on grants or loans that will help me, I am a...

Can I buy a house with me owing the government money [ 1 Answers ]

My ex retired early and he got pentalized I didn't know he would. We did taxes together and now there after me. I want to buy a house now that were no longer together and in my credit report it shows I owe the money.

Should I use 401k money to get on my feet? [ 4 Answers ]

I am getting divorced and we currently own a home. I am not going to be able to afford the house and will need to get an apartment and some basic furniture. I have already taken money out of my 401k as a loan. I am 36 and contemplating taking a withdrawal for the remainder (which really isn't...

View more questions Search