Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mmiller26 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 5, 2007, 12:08 AM
    Could I be pregnant are not
    My periods are like clock work and you usually last anywhere between 4 to 5 days. I had a normal period November 29. My Period on Dec 29 if you call it a period last for a day but it was kind of heavy in the morning but that night it was so light that me and my husband had sex . Then Dec 30 (Saturday) all I had was a cream like discharge and that was it so I took my pad off. I have not bleed since then. I am married and I am 28 years. I am scared . What should I do? Take a pregnancy test are should I wait and see what my period will be like Jan 29:confused:
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Jan 5, 2007, 12:19 AM
    Go to your doctor.
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Jan 5, 2007, 07:58 AM
    You disagree with my advice to go see a doctor. What is that all about? The smartest thing to do is go to the doctor.

Some people. So ignorant and misplaced in this world. What you said in your comment does not make any sense at all.

Joe
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jan 5, 2007, 11:50 AM
    Personally Mmiller, I would have said the same thing. I would have advised going to the doctor so that you know for a FACT what is going on rather than having some people, over the internet, who cannot do a physical, guess about your situation.

When you are faced with health questions it is always best to get the advice from a professional, face-to-face.
    LiLcocoXX Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Jun 2, 2008, 11:09 AM
    Unless you get a doctor like mine, who sits there and says 'I dunno'
    To be honist I get more of an answer over the internet nowerdays!

But yes always go to doctor if worried. :)
    babygurl210808 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 18, 2008, 02:47 PM

I have no cramps and I have light pink blood when I whiped . Now its dark red but its not like a period only when I go pee >. Does this mean its my period or I'am I pregnant someone can answer this thanks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Could I be pregnant? [ 11 Answers ]

I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend (from Sept 2 to Sept 6) before I started my period on Sept 6. And through Sept 10. I was on the pill but it was my first month. It was a short period. Mine usually last for 6 or 7 days. But it stopped on the 11. I spotted (it was very very light pink) on the...

Pregnant again? [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: I just had my first baby, he is seven weeks old. I still haven't had my period and I am worried that I might be pregnant again, we didn't wait the whole six weeks before we started having sex again, I had stopped bleeding and the stitches where gone so we didn't see the harm in it,...

I'm Pregnant [ 36 Answers ]

16 months of trying and I FINALLY GOT A BIG FAT POSITIVE!! :D I want to thank everyone on the board for all the help and support! I appreciate all of you. Myth - Thanks for the baby dust. It WORKED!! How are the twins? :) Buggage - Thanks for your baby dust too. We are what, 2 weeks apart?!...

Am I pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi! I had a miscarriage 8 weeks ago. A month ago my hcg level was below a 4. I am a few days late on my period and took 2 pregnancy tests... they both were positive. My doctor sent me for blood work today. I am just not sure if it could be the hcg level affecting the pregnancy test? Help!

I think I am pregnant [ 1 Answers ]

Hi everyone I am new on here but would like a bit of advise! I am way over 2 weeks late on my period now as the 1st day of my last period was the 14th of August.I finished on the 17th/18th. But I then had another bleed on the 31st August.this has never happened to me before.we have been trying for...

View more questions Search