Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    thekleyns1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 28, 2007, 07:30 AM
    All of a Sudden-diarreah and peeing on the floor
    We have had our cat for over a year and she has been perfectly potty trained from day one, but all of a sudden she has had diarreah. It is getting stuck in her tail and this morning I found a puddle of pee on the floor. She hasn't had any new food or done anything out of the ordinary. What could it be?
    Gilbert 12 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Mar 28, 2007, 07:37 AM
    She is probobly kind of ill by eating something unappropriate outside the house. You could give her a nice warm home cooked meal to perhaps make the cat feel better. It might work.
    rzn Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 28, 2007, 08:22 AM
    Take a fecal sample to your veterinarian, it could be many different things
    froggy7 Posts: 1,801, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Mar 28, 2007, 05:28 PM
    Take the entire cat to the vet! Sudden diarrhea with unusual peeing could be a sign of illness.
    mrscoltweaver Posts: 240, Reputation: 20

Mar 29, 2007, 11:34 AM
    Definitely take the cat to the vet-how old is she? Is she spayed? Does she receive monthly deworming and flea treatments? Do you have live plants in the house? Etc, etc. Too many things possible to figure out on your own! Diarrhea usually does not clear up on its own so make an appointment and be sure to take in fresh fecal sample so they don't have to go in and get it-ouch!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tile leak from 3rd floor through 2nd floor ceiling (bath) [ 5 Answers ]

Hi All: We renovated our third floor bathroom which included stripping the floor down and installing tiles (1" squares within 1' blocks). After our 3rd floor tenant takes long showers we get some leakage through her floor and thusly through our ceiling (which we now have partially open to have...

Why is my dog pooping and peeing in the house all of a sudden? [ 9 Answers ]

After 6 years my male, fixed, brittany spaniel has never had an accident, even as a puppy. This past weekend we had went away, leaving him alone. He has free access to the house with a doggy door he knows how to use and has always used. He has been left alone many times before, but this time we...

Everything is terriffic, then it's over all the sudden! [ 6 Answers ]

My fiancé and I have a terriffic sex life, honestly. The only problem is I never know how long it's going to last and when it ends I hate the reaction on his face and knowing how it makes him feel as a man. I love him with ALL my heart and soul! There is nothing I would change about him, unless I...

Sudden Changes in her. [ 3 Answers ]

Well we been married for almost 8 years and we have a son of 4 years old, in all this years we were very good in all the parts of our family, we shared everything and like I said no problems at all, until one day we got in a very heated fight and we ended there, she went back to her mother house...

Yorkie Diarreah [ 3 Answers ]

I've got a 7 month old Yorkie that I've only had two weeks. Two nights ago he got diarreah, which I think is because my father wanted to feed him some leftover eggs with cheese in them. I'm not sure but it's the only thing he has ate out of the ordinary. He WON'T QUIT POOPING EVERYWHERE! I can't...

View more questions Search