Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    naughtynurse Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 21, 2007, 02:44 PM
    Interior decorating
    Does anyone know of some good sites to find ideas on decorating a bedroom with the beach theme? Or on winery kitchen themed ideas? Thanks.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

May 21, 2007, 07:42 PM
    bedroom decorating beach - Google Search
    glavine Posts: 895, Reputation: 87

May 28, 2007, 04:34 PM
    Color Choices Should Be Lighter, Pale Yellows, Light Tans,
    You Can Try Some Just Happier Colors, Molding Wise Ive Always Thought That Wainscotting Is Beachy, Of Course Pics Of Lighthouses, Maybe Some Whitcker Furniture Would Be A Nice Accent.
    naughtynurse Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 28, 2007, 09:54 PM
    Thanks for the great ideas.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Interior Plumbing [ 1 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me if the drainage pipe that is under my basement floor for my toilet is considered Interior or outside plumbing? Thanks!

Kitchen paint decorating [ 2 Answers ]

We're refacing cabinets with Doormark wild apple (brownish-red cherry) cabinets. We have light oak floor & bordeaux granite (darkish - brown/red/black) countertops. What paint color is suggested between cabinets and countertop? We also have an island with picture-framed sides to be painted. ...

Interior walls [ 6 Answers ]

Is it okay to insulate the interior walls of a basement? How many outlets to a 15 amp and a 20 amp breaker? Is it okay to use 12 gauge wire for the breakers? I'm running wiring to a bath, small kitchen, 1 bedroom, living room and home music studio. And is better to add more outlets to a room or...

Interior design course [ 0 Answers ]

I would like to develop my keen interest in interior design. Is anyone out there aware of a high quality school that offers interior design course in Maryland or Washington Dc part time (evening and weekend) or any that provides good online courses that really get you to improve your skills? I...

View more questions Search