Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lisalou34 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jul 9, 2008, 12:10 PM
    Long layers short layers
    Can anyone give me a detailed step by step on how to do these two haircuts I'm really struggling to write them down I know how to do them just can't seem to come up with a way to write it down. I've looked everywhere online for the answers just can't seem to find it.
    Please help thanks
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jul 9, 2008, 12:33 PM
    This can only be shown, not written down. How do you explain a haircut ?

Jul 9, 2008, 12:35 PM
    My point exactly how do you write it down but I have to do it for an assignment in college, I only have one day left to do it too. Please someone help
    Expert

Jul 9, 2008, 12:38 PM
    That is an impossible assignment, lisalou. Surely they know you can't explain it that way. Are you sure you aren't mistaken?

Jul 13, 2008, 02:39 PM
    I promise you they asked you to describe how to do a uniform cut a short graduation long layers and a one length cut. I found uniform and one length easy to describe but now need to find the other two, I cannot find the information on the net anywhere.
    Expert

Jul 13, 2008, 03:17 PM
    Sorry, lisalou, you are on your own for the other two !

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Layers of hell [ 13 Answers ]

How many layers of hell are there and what is each one supposed to be like, 'or if nobody knows what I'm on about where am I getting this idea from'

Remembering the OSI 7 Layers Uses [ 2 Answers ]

Morning everyone! I've just started studying for my CCNA and I'm finding remembering the uses of each of the OSI 7 Layer model hard! I've got the great mneumonic "A Pretty Silly Trick Never Does Please" to remember each layer, but I just can't remember what each does! Has anyone got an...

How do you cut face framing layers for long, curly/wavy hair? [ 3 Answers ]

Im going to be cutting my friends hair, and she asked for face framing. I used to know how to do this, but for the life of myself can't seem to remember. If anyone knows please give me some tips on face framing, and how to do it. THANKS:confused:

20 layers of paint! [ 6 Answers ]

Purchased a 100 yr. old home... need to save $ with DIY projects... does anyone have a recommendation of the absolute best product to remove some 20 layers of paint on bannisters/doors/frames? Thanks a bunch.:

Layers [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I'm wondering if it is possible to centre a layer according to the size of the browsers window like a centre table would. Many Thanks, John

View more questions Search