Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wayne kight Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 16, 2007, 05:52 AM
    In ground pool
    I have opened(removed cover) my inground pool for the summer and discovered that there are 4 creases in the bottom. Can you assist in an explanation on why this would happen. They are about 3-4 ft long and 1/8" wide in different areas.
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

May 16, 2007, 08:08 AM
    If the creases were not there when you closed the pool you have has some shifting in the sand or whatever base you installed. I'd live with it since the fix would be draining the pool. Replacing the liner and regrading the base. If a crease opens up and starts leaking you'll be doing those same three steps anyway. The creases are just a cosmetic nuisance for now.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Under above ground pool goes. [ 3 Answers ]

Last year I put up a 15' above-ground pool. I do not have any great level spot in the yard but found an area that worked okay. Unfortunately, it's at the bottom of a slope... so it stays wet easily. This year, I'm wondering what to put under it besides the tarp-thing that came with it. If I made a...

Above ground pool [ 5 Answers ]

I was wondering, can I keep an above ground pool up all winter with no water in it or will it collapse even though it has the braces all around it? Thank you.

Removing Above Ground Pool [ 6 Answers ]

I have an above ground Pool which is over 5 years old and probably 15 x 30 oval shaped.I have no manuals since the pool came with the house. I want to get rid of the pool. It is full of water at this time. I am absolutely not a handy man. Please tell me what is the easiest and cheapest way to get...

Above ground pool [ 1 Answers ]

My above ground pool was dark green, after shocking it it turned into a hazy blue. I started to vacuum and the water coming back into the pool was dirty. Where should I have the pump on as I am vacuuming? I have a doughboy filter and pump.

Removal of an above ground pool [ 3 Answers ]

I just bought a house and it has an above ground pool with a deck around it in the back yard. The pool was built in the 70's and has seen better days. I am in the process of trying to figure out who is the best person to remove it. I want to put grass in it's place. I am getting estimates at...

View more questions Search