Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Noof090 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 1, 2012, 03:27 AM
    Sunburn
    My problem about my skin is very dark,I use sun block but not useful what I do please help me , I feel very sad.
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Jun 1, 2012, 04:28 AM
    Using a full sun block will stop you from getting sunburn. What is the SPF # on the "sun block" that you have been using?
    Noof090 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 3, 2012, 09:53 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by RickJ View Post
    Using a full sun block will stop you from getting sunburn. What is the SPF # on the "sun block" that you have been using?
    First thank you to answer my Q second I used sun sens cream
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Jun 4, 2012, 09:22 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Noof090 View Post
    First thank you to answer my Q second I used sun sens cream
    What is the SPF # of the cream that you are using?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sunburn [ 3 Answers ]

How do I stop my sunburnt from peeling? God bless you all

Sunburn [ 5 Answers ]

Got Sunburn today :( Any remedies or tips to help the redness to go down? Or anything that might help it heal or hurt less?

Sunburn [ 3 Answers ]

Long story short... 5 hours of drunken river tubing with minimal sunblock. From about an inch above my ankle to my knee is fried... but that's not really the issue. My ankles and feet have swollen so much it's hard to walk on them... I was thinking about going to the hospital... and I read some...

Help! Sunburn! [ 1 Answers ]

I went out to the beach the other day with some friends. Unfortunately we forgot to reapply the sun cream and when I realised I started getting slightly pink I went to go put some more cream on, but couldn't find our sunscream bottle, so I had to use the life gaurds. I woke up this morning and am a...

Sunburn [ 11 Answers ]

Tell me what you think... My boyfriend is out in the sun most of the day, from around 11 until about 4. How long do you think is too long? and how long until he gets skin cancer? I try to tell him everyday that its not good for him but he just won't listen. Any advice?

View more questions Search