Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mysweetbaby Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

May 15, 2007, 11:32 PM
    Free Travel / Accommodation, Is there such a thing?
    I hope so, and that you will tell me about it. I love to travel, but I'm a housewife and I don't have enough in my budget for that luxury. Will anyone have any idea how I can go around the world for free? With a 6 year old son and a husband? Way out of one's dreams, I know. But life is short, make it crazy as well. Let me know if you have it figured out. And please, no mockery. Respect for everyone is a virtue. Thanks a lot. :)
    helenita10 Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

Jan 3, 2008, 09:22 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by mysweetbaby
    I hope so, and that you will tell me about it. I love to travel, but I'm a housewife and I don't have enough in my budget for that luxury. Will anyone have any idea how I can go around the world for free? With a 6 year old son and a husband? Way out of one's dreams, I know. But life is short, make it crazy as well. Let me know if you have it figured out. And please, no mockery. Respect for everyone is a virtue. Thanks a lot. :)
    Yes free travel DOES exist! At least, free accommodation does anyway! You would be very welcome to stay at my holiday home in Brazil for a week to ten days for free if you can get me at least one paying booking from a friend! I just launched the website and I want to get the bookings moving! Check it out at www.desertrosebrazil.com
    You would love it I am sure! There are cheap last minute flights from Amsterdam airport for around 300 euros return.
    Let me know! All the best, helen

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Free/Almost Free Online Multiplayer Games [ 51 Answers ]

Hi all, Just wondering if anyone could recommend any free/nearly free online multiplayer games. A few friends and I are looking for some good games over the internet. Preferably something other than a MMORPG as you have to devote a lot of time to those in order to keep up with each other. ...

Accommodation in Dubai [ 5 Answers ]

I am planning to go to dubai for a week alongwith my wife and daughter. Is it possible to have cheap accomodaion there? I will be thankful for the information.

Not free to travel after Jan 14? [ 1 Answers ]

It looks Americans might not be able to leave the country without an exit permit. They will also need a visa to go back home. I would like to know a way to stay on top of these new regulations. The following link will explain this issue better. I would like your comments or take on it. ...

View more questions Search