Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kennyt123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 8, 2007, 07:16 PM
    1993/1994 Symmons Temptrol--no cold water
    I just had to flush my well to sanitize it. I now have no cold water coming out of the tub faucet/shower, just hot water. I fear that the unit may be clogged with sediment that came through the plumbing when I flushed the pipes.

Is this an easy fix. I've been playing phone tag with a plumber. If he does show up I want to be ready for him. I assume the part inside the unit can be flushed of the sediment. What do you think?
    doug238 Posts: 1,560, Reputation: 62
    Ultra Member

Aug 10, 2007, 05:50 PM
    It can be a difficult fix if you are unfamiliar with it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Poor Water Pressure in Shower - Symmons Temptrol Unit [ 2 Answers ]

We have a Symmons Temptrol Model A shower/bath unit installed which has very poor water pressure when using the shower head. The bath facet pressure is adequate but does diminish when increasing the hot water temperature. When switching to the shower the water pressure slows to a dribble....

Symmons - Temptrol Diverter [ 22 Answers ]

I have the above diverter in my bathroom. Recently it started to leak from the diverter handle that changes the use from tub to shower. I purchased the Symmons TA-25A Iverter Spindle to replace old. My problem is that I do not know how to remove the old spindle. Can anyone help me with my problem?

Symmons Temptrol Shower/Tub Handle - [ 1 Answers ]

I printed off the internet the part breakdwon to my tub/shower one-dial Symmons Temtrol kit as I am trying to stop a slow leak out oif the tub faucet. I removed the screw and cap - and I can't get the handle off - is it hyst suppoosed to pull off once the screw is removed? That is how the...

View more questions Search