J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 4, 2007, 10:49 AM
    12 - 36 hours in the saliva
    2 - 4 days in the urine

And up to 90 days in the hair.
    johnandstaci Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 6, 2008, 03:03 PM
    How long will one 10 mg. hydrocodone pill show up on urine test 60 hours am I safe

I took 1 ten mg. pill 60 hours ago I am fixing to take urine drug test am I safe

Please answer back

60 hours when I test. Will I pass??

JudyKaytee is there some reason that you have to be an authority and RUDE! Thanks for your answer... but keep your personal feelings to yourself.;)

Drink A lot of water everyday.. Gatorade helps also. But you SHOULD be fine. But, hey I'm stressing also. I only took one.

Thank god... wouldn't I be in a heap of crap!
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Oct 6, 2008, 03:45 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by johnandstaci View Post
    how long will one 10 mg. hydrocodone pill show up on urine test 60 hours am i safe

Posted 5 times - should be combined or pulled
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 6, 2008, 05:15 PM

For some reason the system would not let me merge them, so since it was a repeat, repeat and repeat, I deleted all of the other threads.

Basically yes it will show up, if you are on probation you don't use drugs or you pay the price for it.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Oct 6, 2008, 05:22 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by johnandstaci View Post
    JudyKaytee is there some reason that you have to be an authority and RUDE! Thanx for your answer...but keep your personal feelings to yourself.;)
    !

No, these aren't my personal feelings. My personal feelings are if you're on probation you follow the guidelines or go to jail.

My feelings on this board are that you posted the same question 5 times - that's based on my position of posting 8,000 times and you posting 5 - or once, now that they've been combined. I guess I wasn't alone in that "professional" opinion.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How long does hydrocodone stay in your system? [ 1 Answers ]

If u took three hydrocodone in a three week period, would they shoe in a salivia sample two weeks after the last dose?

How long does hydrocodone stay in the urine? [ 6 Answers ]

I have a drug test coming up and I don't have a script for the pain medication I take. I just wondered hw long it would stay in my urine. I hope someone can help, I have looked all over the internet for answers and all I get is info on how to order the pills! Thanks.

I took two 7.5mg hydrocodone 7 days ago and am not a regular user, will this show up in a urine test>

How long does hydrocodone stay in your system?

How long does hydrocodone stay in your system [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to find out. I have been experiencing depression and I took some hydrocodone for a migraine I had Saturday night. I want to see a physician about the depression but I don't want to look like an addict or something on a blood test.

View more questions Search