Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shimmerforyou Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Feb 6, 2006, 07:37 AM
    Will he come back home?
    My b/f and I live together since June of 04. He came from az, Im in Canada. He left in aug to take care of business there, and since then I have not heard from him(5months). I know he is staying with friends. WIll I hear from him soon? Or will I ever hear from him again? All was OK when he left here, and he said he would be back asap. What do I do, wait? Please help.

Thanks
    Shimmer
    CaptainForest Posts: 3,645, Reputation: 393
    Ultra Member

Feb 6, 2006, 01:00 PM
    5 months?

Are you sure he is still alive or has something happened to him?

Cause if he's health as a horse, then he isn't coming back. I say this cause you said he hasn't evern called you in 5 months. Why not call him at his friends? Odds are he's done with you.
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Feb 6, 2006, 01:35 PM
    Hi, Shimmer,
    Two years is quite a time to be together. Either he has decided to move on, or as another answer said, he might be hurt, which is a possibility.
    If you know the phone number(s) of any of his friends, I would call them.
    If you don't, the all you can do is wait, or even try to talk with new men. Talking about things always helps, and you might even meet someone new.
    I'm not a psychic, but we do determine our own future by our actions. I do wish you the best of luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Low cold water pressure in 2 showers... Not back to back config however [ 8 Answers ]

My home is 16 years old, I've had it for 5 years. I am on a pump - with 70LBS high cutoff and 55lbs Low turn on. All copper - I have 2 Delta 1600 shower faucets - one tub spicket with shower diverter - one shower only. The tub/shower combo has allways had only a trickle of cold water and...

Deeding your home back to the bank [ 9 Answers ]

If a senior citizen is forced to deed his/her house back to the bank, will that affect the senior citizen's credit rating?

Selling home/buying home simultaneously [ 8 Answers ]

Real estate agent and the mtg broker she works with want me to refinance loan with them, take equity out of it and buy a townhouse, move into townhouse while maintaining my mtg with my present home while trying to sell it. I called Wamu (my original lender) and questioned him about this and he...

Get Back [ 5 Answers ]

Me and my girlfriend have been going out for a month. I thought everything was cool between us.on myspace I always told her I love u. well last Friday she wrote me a note saying that she doesn't think she likes me. I really love this girl with all my heart and I want to get back together with her...

Cause of Back-Up? [ 5 Answers ]

Every once in a while this problem will occur, and it doesn't matter whether it is hot or cold outside: I will wash a load of clothes, the pipe (somewhere along the line) gets backed up and overflows onto my laundry room floor. Meanwhile, sooty water (sometimes with some fecal matter) will back up...

View more questions Search