Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    iampoacher Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 1, 2008, 07:20 PM
    How do I get the blower motor cage out of unit?
    How do I get the blower motor cage out of unit? I have a rheem horizontal attic mdel
    MarkwithaK Posts: 955, Reputation: 107

Oct 1, 2008, 07:23 PM

Assuming the flue stack runs in front of the cage you will have to start by removing that. It probably has a square sheet metal housing around the flue. Once you get that out you should see a couple of screws on either side of the cage. Remove those and it should slide out.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Oil furnace blower motor squirrel cage [ 3 Answers ]

I need to replace my furnace blower motor squirrel cage. This is the mechanism that moves air throughout my house for air conditioning or heat. My current squirrel cage is currently out of balance & needs to be replaced. I think my blower motor turns counter clockwise. There is a difference...

Cost estimate on blower motor for a trane ac unit [ 1 Answers ]

What would be a ballpark cost for replacement of a trane a/c blower motor? Mine died after coming home from vacation to a completely iced up unit (plugged drain) Thanks

Rheem AC/Heating unit blower motor [ 2 Answers ]

How hard is it to change a blower motor on a Rheem Criterion heating/airconditioning?

Heating unit blower motor [ 2 Answers ]

The blower motor when out on my rheem furance the heating company told me it would be about 800.00 to replace does this sound about right please let me know joe 773-230-1148

View more questions Search