Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    anon890 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2011, 06:59 AM
    Hi, I am 25 & my fiancˇ is 28, we r planning to get married this year.
    The thing is that I am a virgin & planning to remain one until our wedding night. My fiancˇ has assured me that he will respect my decision; he is remaining true to his promise, but he is always talking about having sex with me[like how is he going to do it, different positions he wants to do it with me & all]. When he does that I do not know what to think about him. My knowledge about men is obviously very limited. What I wish to know is does every man talk like this to their girls? Is my fiancˇ normal? Does he truly love me?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Nov 13, 2011, 07:13 AM
    Depends on how he talks to you - is he condescending, threatening, gentle? Sometimes men think this type of conversation is a turn on to women.

You are going to marry this man - ASK HIM why he is talking like this. Tell him he is beginning to worry you.

Does he love you? I have no idea. If he plans to marry you I would assume he does.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 13, 2011, 07:22 AM
    And men like to talk ( often more talk than action at times) they like to think, dream and day dream about sex.

Perhaps he is wanting to hear your ideas about positions or things you may want to try, perhaps he is wanting you to talk "dirty" back to him.

It all depends on how he is doing it, and in what context
    GGertie Posts: 36, Reputation: 5

Nov 13, 2011, 07:37 PM
    Sweetie, I don't think most men talk to their beloved in the manner you describe, but I don't think that means he isn't normal. It certainly seems that he loves you if he is willing to respect your wishes and wait.

A couple of things here... While your desire to remain a virgin is admirable, that along with your feeling uncomfortable with his talk about about sex, plus your wondering whether he loves you makes me wonder if you are ready for marriage. I just have an uncomfortable feeling that your expectations of the "wedding night" and marriage in general are unrealistic and that you are going to be sadly disappointed. He may have the same feeling and is trying to gauge your reaction (with his sex talk) to get some idea of what he can expect.

If you are engaged to be married, you should be able to ask your fiancé why he talks to you that way, and you should be able to tell him how that makes you feel. I have a hunch you both would be more comfortable if you had sex before the "big day."

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My fiancˇ is stressing out about getting married [ 4 Answers ]

She will say, I'm super stressed about getting married, she is sacred that I will be unhappy and she will not be able to be the wife I deserve. So I say OK lets call it off, then she says "did i ever say that i didnt want to do it, im just telling u what im feeling" So that was OK the 1st time,...

Found Out Tonight My fiancˇ is Having an Affair With Her Married Boss What do I do? [ 66 Answers ]

I'm 34. I am/was dating a girl, currently 28, for approximately five years. We broke up 2 1/2 years into the relationship after constant fighting and mistrust. I thought she was having an affair with her married boss after I found her texting him late at night and his name was in her cell phone as...

What's Easier.Getting Married in Mexico, or fiancˇ Visa [ 4 Answers ]

My boyfriend wants to return to Mexico and apply for his papers on his own to prove to my parents that he isn't with me for my papers. His sister is also graduating from University and he wants to go and see her. My plan was that if he can't get his papers (which I know is likely) I would apply...

Still married and planning a wedding [ 3 Answers ]

What is the best way to get divorced fast? I live in California and I would like to remarry soon but I am not yet divorced. If I apply for a marriage license will my current marriage be listed? How about in Nevada? Can we just perform a ceremony now without a license and perform a civil ceremony...

View more questions Search