Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rugbug100 Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Jul 5, 2003, 09:11 AM
    Whereabouts of retired boxers
    Does anyone know a email, mail, phone, address, or site I can find out where some great oldtime boxers are located. I know that there are Veteran's Boxers Assoc. out there but I do not know the Web sites, or emails. Please advise.
    herbie_patzer Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 28, 2004, 08:26 PM
    My e-mail is [email protected] I am with the veteran boxers assoc. of Oregon. Many of the best and worst of the northwest boxers come to our annual picnic on the third Saturday of July at a location outside of Portland, Oregon. There is no charge to attend our picnic and all of the boxers, trainers and managers seem
    To enjoy socializing and eating while they enjoy each others company. I could e-mail a list of our guys or if you
    Wish, I could put your name on our mailing list to be invited to our picnic. Herbie "rusty" Patzer
    [email protected]

Mar 29, 2004, 07:36 AM
    Herbie,
    Thank you for your reply. I would deem it a honor to be added to your mailing list. I am the past recording secretary of the Golden State Boxers Assoc. We just inducted Big Red (Indian) Lopez into the Hall of Fame this month. Write me and advise me of your assoc.

Thank you
    Russ Harley
    [email protected]
    herbie_patzer Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 29, 2004, 08:38 PM
    Russ,
    I tried to e-mail some info to you but I get back a
    Undelivered message. Herbie Patzer

Jun 6, 2004, 08:50 AM
    I received the invitation to the picnic in the mail. Sorry I could not come. I wish all you fine pugs the best.

Russell Harley
    MOLLYSAUCEDO Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 4, 2005, 02:04 PM
    My email is [email protected]
    I am looking for info on a trainer by the name of preston george
    He is from la. And was recently released after serving 25 years in prison in new ellton la. A movie or documentary was made about him and his training of a boxer called black rhino, i don't know the name of the movie so i can't get a copy. Any info would be greatly appreciated.
    speedbag Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Jan 29, 2006, 01:50 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by rugbug100
    Does anyone know a email, mail, phone, address, or site I can find out where some great oldtime boxers are located. I know that there are Veteran's Boxers Assoc. out there but I do not know the Web sites, or emails. Please advise.
    Retired Boxers foundation

Might be of some use.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Thongs. Briefs. Boxers [ 7 Answers ]

Hey I was wondering what do girls like on guys thongs. Boxers. Or briefs

Retired Service Dogs? How to find them. [ 2 Answers ]

I've always loved the labs. Since I'm too old to take on any more puppies, I was thinking that when my Cricket (Springer mix) goes, I'd like to see about adopting a retired service dog. How does one find them? About what age are they retired. Is there anything we need to know before getting...

View more questions Search