Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Spirit1966 Posts: 25, Reputation: 3

Feb 8, 2009, 09:19 AM
    Shadow like figures
    I have seen shadows all my life. I Have always been scared to talk about This because of what people might say. They are not always dark however often white and sometimes grayish in color, almost like smoke. I finally had piece of mind when my brother at the time 5 yrs old saw a white figure pass the living room as I did. He got up and ran to my mother saying he saw Chucky. This was about fifteen yrs ago my brother is now 20 yrs old. My wife and I also use to see a grayish abject the would run around the house . It would run behind objects and disappear. This would also give me piece of mind in a way because she asked me if I had seen it. Each time these visions occurred I did not say anything to them till they mentioned it. I did not want to scare anyone. The black shadows I see very often. They seem almost like children because it seems they are playing hide and seek. Almost as if they were toying with me. My brother say's he see's shadows all the time and my daughter say's she always see's shadows but latelty more often than usual and she is getting scared to be in the house by herself. She is 13 yrs old. Even though they have seem the shadows they say they have only seen these shadow in black. My wife is the only exception since she saw the grayish figure in the house as I did. I Believe deeply in God, but these images shake me up at times. I sure hope there are others out there. I am hoping someone might be able to give me a idea as to what is this. A curse or what. I could fill pages as to what I have seen. I could really use some advise.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Feb 9, 2009, 05:43 PM

It may be ghosts or it may be shadow people.
    They say shadow people most likely are from a different dimensionand share the same 'space' with us.

Shadow People

Shadow People | Paranormalknowledge.com
    Peacekelsey Posts: 33, Reputation: 6
    -

Feb 14, 2009, 10:15 PM
    Look into Indigo Adults/Children and Crystal Children...

Every since the late 60's the majority of the children being borne are more sensitive to the paranormal... as we get closer to 2012... the children and awakened adults are becoming more and more sensitive to these types of things. First off, you may want to learn how to protect yourselves... a protection shield may be placed on you just by envisioning a white beam coming from god and radiating into your head and down into your body. Then envision yourself, your family, your house and whatever else you like in a golden bubble. You're now protected which means the spirits can't attach on to you and suck out your energies. Every thing is energy whether you see it or not...

Then you may want to consider consulting someone who does Angel Therapy and get them to cleanse your house. This will detach all spirits that remain attached to your house, land, and perhaps yourselves. Good luck!
    Alder Posts: 342, Reputation: 71

Feb 26, 2009, 04:18 PM

There are lots of other people who have seen such creatures, including a fair number who have posted on this site. The small ones do seem to be playful and harmless. I've heard that from other people, too. The times I've run into the small ones, they seemed to be serving as messengers or scouts for the adult-sized ones.

There's still a great deal of uncertainty what they are. Personally I think they are extra-terrestrial, and/or extra-dimensional. But that's just a hunch. I don't think they fall into either the angel or devil category in the whole Christian cosmology thing. They seem to be either like the animals, neither good nor evil, or like us humans, able to act either to harm or to help.

I do not know what they want, although they seem to be able to react to human spiritual and emotional energy. In theory, if we can give them energy, they may have something to give us. If we could communicate better, perhaps we could open trade negotiations.
    rg61fc Posts: 27, Reputation: 4

Feb 26, 2009, 04:40 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Spirit1966 View Post
    I have seen shadows all my life. I Have always been scared to talk about This because of what people might say. They are not always dark however often white and sometimes grayish in color, almost like smoke. I finally had piece of mind when my brother at the time 5 yrs old saw a white figure pass the living room as I did. He got up and ran to my mother saying he saw Chucky. This was about fifteen yrs ago my brother is now 20 yrs old. My wife and I also use to see a grayish abject the would run around the house . It would run behind objects and disappear. This would also give me piece of mind in a way because she asked me if I had seen it. Each time these visions occurred I did not say anything to them till they mentioned it. I did not want to scare anyone. The black shadows I see very often. They seem almost like children because it seems they are playing hide and seek. Almost as if they were toying with me. My brother say's he see's shadows all the time and my daughter say's she always see's shadows but latelty more often than usual and she is getting scared to be in the house by herself. She is 13 yrs old. Even though they have seem the shadows they say they have only seen these shadow in black. My wife is the only exception since she saw the grayish figure in the house as I did. I Believe deeply in God, but these images shake me up at times. I sure hope there are others out there. I am hoping someone might be able to give me a idea as to what is this. A curse or what. I could fill pages as to what I have seen. I could really use some advise.
    My wife and I were asleep in bed when I awoke to see a dark, shadowy figure with an outstretched arm reaching towards my wife. In the morning I pointed towards where I saw it and before I could start talking my wife said,"Did you see it too?". We both saw it so it was not imagination, it definitely was something!

Mar 1, 2009, 10:05 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by rg61fc View Post
    My wife and I were asleep in bed when I awoke to see a dark, shadowy figure with an outstretched arm reaching towards my wife. In the morning I pointed towards where I saw it and before I could start talking my wife said,"Did you see it too?". We both saw it so it was not imagination, it definately was something!

As scary as it sometimes seems, to have someone witness it brings some piece of mind . It can be traumatic if vivid enough and makes you question your sanity.

Mar 1, 2009, 10:20 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Alder View Post
    There are lots of other people who have seen such creatures, including a fair number who have posted on this site. The small ones do seem to be playful and harmless. I've heard that from other people, too. The times I've run into the small ones, they seemed to be serving as messengers or scouts for the adult-sized ones.

There's still a great deal of uncertainty what they are. Personally I think they are extra-terrestrial, and/or extra-dimensional. But that's just a hunch. I don't think they fall into either the angel or devil category in the whole Christian cosmology thing. They seem to be either like the animals, neither good nor evil, or like us humans, able to act either to harm or to help.

I do not know what they want, although they seem to be able to react to human spiritual and emotional energy. In theory, if we can give them energy, they may have something to give us. If we could communicate better, perhaps we could open trade negotiations.
    My brother who also see's them say's that he notices a difference in the mood in his home when these shadow make themselves very noticed. He say's he seems to argue more with his live in girlfriend , the more visible they are.
    rg61fc Posts: 27, Reputation: 4

Mar 2, 2009, 05:07 PM
    My brother who also see's them say's that he notices a difference in the mood in his home when these shadow make themselves very noticed. He say's he seems to argue more with his live in girlfriend , the more visible they are.
    I have seen these types of figures three times in my whole life (I am 31 now) and each time I woke with a feeling of terror before I ever saw them.
    Alder Posts: 342, Reputation: 71

Mar 4, 2009, 01:07 PM
    As Spock would say, "Fascinating."

I can think of a few theories to explain that:

1. The shadow beings are drawn to the highly charged vibes in the house when there is an argument.

2. The shadow beings are messing with his emotional state, making him argue with his girlfriend, for whatever reason. (Maybe it's their version of reality TV--or more likely theory no. 1)

3. When he is angry, he is better able to shift into the state of consciousness where they are visible.

Maybe your brother will log on to this thread and let us know his thoughts on it?
    Chernobog Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 15, 2009, 04:07 PM
    I am 16 years old. A few Weeks ago I was hanging out at my friend's home. It got really late, about 3:40 A.M. I went into his living room to sleep on the couch, I had two blankets covering me but I had this very cold feeling sweep over me. I opened my eyes and saw a cloaked shadow standing over me. I have had other paranormal things happen in my life so I didn't freak out. I tried to keep calm, and I said, "Who are you". To my surprise it said my name in a voice that sounded as if someone were playing it through an old tape recorder. After it said my name, it continued to speak softly, almost a nonexistent whisper. The only thing that I could understand was my name, the rest was in some ancient sounding language. After it stopped speaking, it glided across the room and stood in a dark corner, the only one in which I'd turned off a lamp. It turned towards me, and I could not go to sleep, we stared at each other for an hour or so until it turned towards the window and faded away. Ever since my first encounter, I have seen it everywhere, I believe it means me no harm for if it did, it would have attacked me while I was sleeping, I would love to make more contact with these creatures, and share the stories with others who are interested. I would love it if I was able to help in any way. Please contact me.
    -

Mar 16, 2009, 08:07 AM

My advice would be to do much research on spirits... don't try to communicate unless you know what you're doing. It's not always the most safe especially if you are more sensitive than most... 3am is the witching hour... so please be careful when dealing with these spirits... You may want to learn how to protect yourself.

Here is an excerpt from an online website (leaving out the name so I don't get in trouble for soliciting but also don't want to get in trouble for plagiarism)

Spiritual Protection is something that everyone should know how to do, regardless of our religious beliefs (or lack of). It encompasses far more than just ghosts & spirits too.

Negativity in any form can be damaging to the human energy field (aura). Fear, anger, depression, negative people/places, arguments and more actually create negative energy that can cling to you or build up in your home and cause problems over time. Spiritual cleansings are very important, for yourself and your home. I recommend they be done at least every few months, more if you find yourself feeling stressed or fatigued.

White Light Protection

One of the most important aspects of spiritual protection is "white light" protection. It's very simple to do, and maybe you've even read about it or done it without knowing it. It's very effective at removing and preventing negative energy from harming you. To do this, just visualize an egg-shaped sphere of brilliant white light completely surrounding you, from head to toe. Really focus on seeing it clearly in your mind, and keep building it up so it's SUPER bright and glowing. See it as a solid barrier of protection that negativity cannot cross. If you wish, you can also say a prayer of protection while doing this. You don't have to get fancy with the wording. Say something like, "God/dess, please surround me with a sphere of powerful, brilliant white light. Send the Archangels to protect me from all harm, and please send my Spirit Guides to guide me, guard me and keep away all negative influences."

You can do this for yourself, loved ones, pets, even your house and car! Before traveling anywhere, you can visualize this white light surrounding your car, and the occupants of the car. At night before you go to bed, visualize the white light completely surrounding your house and your family, preventing any harmful energies from entering. This should be done frequently, whether you feel threatened or not. Over time, this builds up a strong shield of protection that is with you always. And just keep reinforcing it, day after day. It's best to do this in the morning and again at night before bed, but it can be done as many times as you want, any time of day.

You may also want to check into Indigo's, Lightworkers, and Mediums. You'll find lots of help and info there. Good Luck and Peace & Blessings,

Kelsey
    Chernobog Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 17, 2009, 07:58 PM

When the shadow visited me, I had this feeling that it wasn't going to hurt me. The other night, I felt a different spirit inside of my room. The entire place was cold, so I looked for the coldest spot in my room and said politely "I wish you no harm, nor do I wish to be harmed, please remove yourself from my room." The cold feeling went away instantly.
    -

Mar 17, 2009, 08:56 PM

Well I'm glad you don't feel threatened by them. Perhaps they're family members watching over you or some old spirits attached to the house or land. Just be careful. If interested perhaps some reading on Indigo children would be useful for you.

Peace & Blessings,

Kelsey
    Glylilyoung Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Mar 21, 2009, 07:18 PM

What you guys saw, was what they use to call in the past "the boogyman"
    Sounds ridiculous right.
    Well the boogyman isn't like in the movies, at all acutally.
    Their usually creatures with no form whatsoever and like to frighten people.
    Sometimes playing mindtricks, fear is their main tactic. You probably didn't see chucky too because your matured mind probably didn't process "Its something evil" at the moment.
    But the kid, as almost every kid has once in their life has seen chucky once or more, and believe me, haha they'll be scared of chucky for a long long time.

But that's just a fun theroy of mines.
    I'm a christan too so its all good.
    Now here's a scientific theory.
    If there are any Quartz and sulfate near your house or anything.
    And you've been nervous or argueing A LOT, or the past owners have.
    Quartz is sometimes used in computerchips(or so I've heard) because they store info.
    And sulfate, I think is an energy source, or someimes your own fear or adreinline projects the quartz.
    Leaving you, Shadows.
    The little kid saw chucky because, he or she was scared and that was the first thing he or she can think of, and kids are VERy imaginitive, so they THINK they see something when really, its just an imatured mind playing tricks on themselves.
    And um.. yeah that's all I got, goodluck with that
    Edward55 Posts: 30, Reputation: 1

Nov 2, 2009, 11:07 PM

People's feelings is what makes them stronger. I just don't stand them in the house a minute if they haunt or scare me. I just cast a ghostly spell and they never enter this house.
    SpiralStarz Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Dec 18, 2009, 08:30 PM

Kay guys, I don't think it is safe to be playing around with something that has a devious intent, whether it seems to be 'playing' or not.
    Benevolence is benevolence.
    Here is a link to an independent scientist who works now withparanormal inverstigators.. he has been known to completely dispel bad spririts and shadows..
    Best of luck to anyone who is botherd by these.. but I KNOw that this guys new technology, sound frequencies, actually send themaway, there are a bunch of testimonials on his webpage.
    I felt inclined to go search out people who have experienced this.. I saw some last night , it felt invasive and creepy.. and I didn't have my frequency with me so I had to just ignore it.. I'd rather not though.

Here's a the link to the site with the free download and all the stories and what not.

THE BLUE SINGULARITY BEYOND SPACE AND TIME...

This is his main site
    www.thesoundofstars.com -
    Edward55 Posts: 30, Reputation: 1

Feb 3, 2010, 11:16 PM

They are definitely Ghosts. Did anyone die in the house?
    MidnightGeisha Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 20, 2010, 01:21 AM
    Yes I too have seen them growing-up, my first encounter was when I was around four years-old. My bedroom was at the end of the hall, and my bed was facing feet first to the door. Ever night after my parents tucked me in bed, my mom would always leave my door open, but my dad would slightly leave my door ajar.
    As I would start to fall asleep something would always get my attention to make me look towards the hinges on the back of the door then my door would start slowly closing as if someone had the doorknob, my mom was in a wheelchair in the other room, and I had no siblings so I know it was quite real. Then I would see it ! It would start to turn smokey black in the corner, then Jet Black, it would start to spin very fast, and it took the form of a tall, thick funnel cloud, then it would touch the ceiling. As soon as it knew I saw it, it would start moving towards very, very slow. Everything in my room was being displaced by the entity, and the smell was of sulfur.
    It would always make it to my bed, and bend over me, and my whole bed, and say "Not Now" I would then scream, my dad would run down the hall to my room turn on the light, and find all my toys on the floor, and he also smelled the sulfur smell too. The part that really scared me, and my parents....was the rest of the house was untouched by this wind, and force.
    This is the very first time I have told anyone else this experience. I hope this helps thoses in some need of validation on what you might have gone through. Good Luck.
    Quote Originally Posted by rg61fc View Post
    My wife and I were asleep in bed when I awoke to see a dark, shadowy figure with an outstretched arm reaching towards my wife. In the morning I pointed towards where I saw it and before I could start talking my wife said,"Did you see it too?". We both saw it so it was not imagination, it definately was something!
    leebeef Posts: 30, Reputation: 3

Aug 25, 2010, 02:46 PM

Hi There
    These are spirits you are seeing. They will constantly do what they are doing to install fear in you.Most homes have spirits in them. Also most people do not know this. If they are playing with you , you should also be having frightning dreams. This kind of goes hand in hand. It is all about installing fear. Get rid of them A.S.A.P.There is a site that does this that I know called ghostgone.com. They have an informative site that will help you understand what is going on

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Shadow people [ 24 Answers ]

Hi I'm new here so I'm just going to get to it. I'm 18 and in the 12th grade. I get out of school at 12:30 everyday. When I come home and watch t.v I sometimes see shadows move across the corner of my eye. When I look it's gone. No objects have been moving on there own or anything of that sought...

Regular shadow figures [ 2 Answers ]

It's very often that I see shadow figures and some talk to me and I was wondering if its possible to talk to them.. sometimes during the night too I have nightmares about shadow figures and when I wake up I have unexplained cuts and burses. Can any one explain how that's possible? And on a side...

Shadow on the brain! [ 1 Answers ]

I am just wondering if anyone knows what may cause a shadow to appear on the rear right side of the brain. Also slurred speech and jumbling of words, complete forgetfulness of what you just said even half way through a conversation!

Eye Shadow [ 3 Answers ]

What colour eyeshadow would suit me the most, I have brown hair and green eyes?

Tmobile shadow? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I have a sidekick 3 and I have had it for about a year and a half, I really want a new phone, some of my friends told me to check out the sidekick Lx but I want somehting different from a sidekick, I thought about the tmobile shadow it just came out recetly. I was just wondering if anyone...

View more questions Search