Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jimihendrix19 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 25, 2015, 12:45 PM
    Hair test for weed, please help
    I'm scheduled to take a "drug screen" sometime in the next week. Since it's with a fairly prominent company I fear it will be a hair drug test. The last time I smoked was New Years (3 hits). Prior to that I was a pretty infrequent user starting in September/october 2014. When I say infrequent I mean no more than 3 times a month and many times I would go 2-4 weeks without smoking. I am a white male and my hair is probably 3-4 inches long in back. The hair test uses "Elisa" and "GC/MS" if that helps. I know I would pass a urine test. Would I pass the hair test?

Jan 25, 2015, 01:15 PM
    Also does anyone know what happened to dr.bill or how to get in contact with him? He seemed very knowledgeable about hair testing but I hadn't seen him post since 2012.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jan 25, 2015, 01:50 PM
    I'm going to guess that you will pass, but there are too many variables - always.
    Plus, there are plenty of sites already that are pretty complete information. No sense reinventing the wheel and having to ask you more questions.
    Dr. Bill has left this site and left no contact information.
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Jan 25, 2015, 04:15 PM
    If you have been doing it on a fairly consistent basis (3 times a month), you have a good chance of failing.

Jan 25, 2015, 04:21 PM
    Are there any tips for passing? Seems like the detox shampoos are crap. Thanks for the quick responses, guys.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 25, 2015, 06:48 PM
    Nope, the shampoos and cleasers are just junk or scams, there is no way to pass except not use.

If it has been very little usage, and not often, you should pass. If the prior use was more regular, every week and often, then you would not.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can you fail hair test by trimming weed? [ 1 Answers ]

I was wondering if by handling/trimming weed you could fail a urine and/or a hair test?

Hair drug test and weed [ 7 Answers ]

So I just took a hair drug test yesterday... from what I see it tests you for the past 90 days... within the last 90 days I have smoked like 3 bowls from a pipe... and before those 90 days on an average month would smoke 1-2 bowls and that's it! I am 5'8 200lb female... I have shoulder length hair...

Can you fail a hair test from being around weed [ 1 Answers ]

I put the smoke of a joint in my mouth but didn't inhale because I was trying to be cool... obviously I'm not... n e waysi do not smoke weed at all but now I have a hair test in about 3 weeks and I did that back in early July will I feel my hair test?

Hair folicle test for weed [ 2 Answers ]

I have not smoked any weed in 2 months but cannot and think I didn't smoke any on the 3 rd month or if I did it was 3 puffs because I can't handle any more than that. Just took a hair folicle test what chance do I have of getting a positive test

View more questions Search