Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    perrine Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 5, 2006, 06:20 PM
    Cheap tickets
    Do you know where I can find a cheap ticket from france to sacramento, California?
    All is just so expensive! :eek:
    CaptainForest Posts: 3,645, Reputation: 393
    Ultra Member

Jan 5, 2006, 06:30 PM
    Leaving Paris, France on Jan 9 to Sacramento, CA and returning on Jan 23 will cost $908 USD.

According to http://www.expedia.com/
    perrine Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 5, 2006, 06:37 PM
    Wooow
    Thank you.. do you think I can find cheaper somewhere else? I'm leaving france in February..
    CaptainForest Posts: 3,645, Reputation: 393
    Ultra Member

Jan 5, 2006, 06:42 PM
    Leaving Paris, France on Feb 6 to Sacramento, CA and returning on Feb 20 will cost $750 USD.

According to http://www.travelocity.com/

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cheap Foreign Labor [ 1 Answers ]

:eek: 7. The “cheap foreign labor” argument claims that trade with low wage countries will reduce living standards in the US. a. Explain why the text authors feel this argument is wrong. b. The text refers to the example of Brazilian coffee. If the US had a coffee growing industry before...

Easy, Cheap, yet tasty! [ 3 Answers ]

I am staying on my college campus over the summer with my boyfriend since we live far away from each other... He is very athletic and will be working out a lot to prepare for the football season. The school cafeteria will be shut down so I will have to prepare most of the meals. I'm planning on...

Cheap mortgage [ 1 Answers ]

What is your opinion on interest only mortgages? A person can get a $200,000 house for 1.5 to 2 percent! Their sell is that someone can invest the savings and have enough cash after 30-years to buy the house and have money to retire on... Thoughts? :eek:

Buying Tickets in another country [ 1 Answers ]

I am an American currently living in Britain, but because of the dreadful foreign exchange rate, I'm wondering if it's possible to purchase tickets via a friend or a website in the US and pay with my credit card (also American). Is this possible? Thank you!

View more questions Search